Chapter 62

Chapter 62

    Xiao Anzi followed his master Quan Fu, and the first rule he learned was, when serving the master, never ask questions that shouldn't be asked, and keep your mouth shut no matter how curious you are.

    He remembered this rule firmly, but at this moment, if he didn't ask, he really didn't know what to do.

    So I had no choice but to speak tremblingly: "Your Majesty, forgive me for being stupid. How small are these little clothes and quilts? Please give your Majesty a clear indication, so that I can make it suitable for you." Also, if you don't give an

    accurate The size turned out to be bigger and smaller, and Qianqian's clothes don't fit well, so she should be upset.

    "Grinding." Lu Rengu walked to the table and took out a pen and paper.

    After Xiao Anzi finished grinding quickly, he picked up a pen and dipped in the ink, thinking about the stature of the little ginseng, he quickly drew a sketch of the coat on the table.

    There are only a few strokes, but it is very expressive.

    Xiao Anzi was dumbfounded. He originally thought it was a small dress worn by a child, but he didn't expect that the one drawn by His Majesty was only as big as his palm.

    [This, this, such a small dress? 】

    "Just measure the size, from top to bottom, from the inside to the outside, make a few more sets, and make it exquisite and beautiful."

    Xiao Anzi was full of doubts, but he didn't dare to ask more: "Yes, slave Remember."

    Lu Rengu then drew two squares, one big and one small: "Make the quilts according to this size, and the small ones are pillows, so make a few more sets." Those who have seen

    small clothes before Looking at the little quilt and pillow at this moment, Xiao Anzi has been able to stay calm: "Yes, Your Majesty. But do you still want to make shoes?" "Shoes?"

    Lu Rengu was taken aback, Qianqian's two whiskers Xu, it should be because it is inconvenient to wear shoes, so he waved his hands: "No, just make clothes and quilts." Xiao Anzi should be.

    Lu Rengu said again: "Go and buy some clothes, shoes and socks worn by four or five-year-old children, and go to the tailor shop to buy ready-made ones."

    Xiao Anzi said calmly, "Yes, Your Majesty."

    Seeing that he is still calm at such a young age, Lu Rengu is quite satisfied: "You should handle this matter yourself, and you must not pretend to others, and you must not tell others to listen. I will take Concubine Liu out of the palace later to relax, Quan Fuwan You'll be back soon, and you can take care of your things and leave them to him."

    Originally thinking about hiding from his master, Xiao Anzi was still a little bit sorry, but when he heard His Majesty's order, he breathed a sigh of relief: "Yes."

    Xiao Anzi After receiving the order, he took the palace card and went out of the palace to handle errands.

    To do a full set of plays, Lu Rengu called a little eunuch to come in again, and ordered: "Go to the Drunken Flower Palace to pass the word, just say that I want to take Concubine Liu out of the palace to relax, and let Concubine Liu's personal maid clean up some of the things that Concubine Liu usually does. Commonly used clothing and jewelry are sent to Changning Palace." The little eunuch led the order to go out.

    The arrangements were made properly, Lu Rengu estimated the time, and seeing that the front court had not yet dispersed, he called Bai Xing, the deputy commander of the Golden Wolf Guard, to come in: "I am going to the front court, and you personally lead people to guard outside the Changning Palace, and no one is allowed to approach , Those who disobey the order will be beheaded."