Chapter 88

Chapter 88

    [Extra: Qianqian and His Majesty's Love Daily & Raising a Baby Daily 03]

    Are the two little girls fighting again? When Liu Ruoqian heard this, she couldn't help but pursed her lips and smiled, and sighed, "These two worry-free little girls." The

    sister-in-law of the Liu family also pretended to smile and said with a sad face: "I don't know what happened to these eight children. The boys are all well-behaved and sensible, just these two girls are like two little friends, they pinch each other when they meet." The

    big guys also laughed out loud, shaking their heads helplessly.

    As soon as everyone walked into the courtyard, they saw three-year-old Yue'er and Liu's cousin Wan'er, who was also over three years old, holding each other's clothes in their hands, hugging each other and rolling on the ground, crying, but no one refused to let go.

    Yue'er has two older brothers and one younger brother. She is the only doll in the family, and all the brothers let her in. The little princess is very much loved in the palace, and she can't bear any grievances.

    Wan'er, the cousin girl of the Liu family, is also the only girl of the Liu family. Like Liu Ruoqian when she was a child, she is the treasure held in the hands of everyone in the Liu family.

    The two little girls who don't want to be disadvantaged, both have sharp and strong personalities. When they meet, they will fight for grabs, fight for younger brother, grab older brother, and fight for food and play. It can be said that they have been fighting since they were young. got used to.

    His Majesty the Emperor is approachable, and Liu Ruoqian has repeatedly said in the Liu family that there are no princesses and princes at home, so don't let the children be separated because of those identities, otherwise she will be sad.

    Seeing her say it several times, everyone in the Liu family also listened to her. So when a few children get together, they play as close as brothers and sisters.

    However, the Liu family has always known how to behave, and secretly taught the children all the rules that should be taught.

    But the children are only a few years old, they are still young, and they half understand.

    Just like Wan'er, she nodded obediently behind her back and said that she would never fight with Yue'er again, but the next time she met, she still forgot those rules.

    Three or four-year-old children, who are also close cousins, don't hold grudges after each fight, and play together again after a while.

    Lu Rengu has always been the hands-off shopkeeper for the children's relationship, and left it to Liu Ruoqian to take care of it all.

    Liu Ruoqian had already said that if the little girls wanted to fight, let them do so.

    There are three brothers and sisters, and there are only two girls in total, so they are just like real sisters.

    If there is any matter, let the two sisters solve it by themselves, and no one else, especially the boys of the two families, can intervene, lest the eight of them get into a ball, the situation will escalate, and the relationship will be hurt.

    At this moment, the two chubby little girls hugged each other and grabbed each other's clothes, crying loudly.

    The two youngest members of the Liu family were only two years old, and they didn't know they were having a good time. Why did the two elder sisters fight again, and they all cried along with Wow.