Chapter 28

Chapter 28

    I just don't know if she tricks His Majesty into drinking her bath water, and if he finds out one day, will she be beaten.

    Seeing the little girl pulling his sleeve and staring at him blankly, as if she was distracted, Lu Rengu made a sound.

    "Are you afraid of being alone? If you are afraid, I will blindfold you and stay in the house with you, okay?"

    Liu Ruoqian regained her senses and quickly let go of his sleeves: "No need, Brother Agu, go out." What

    she was afraid of was him , he still wants to stay.

    Lu Rengu saw that her expression was stable, without the fear and uneasiness she had just now, he said yes, took a step back, and helped her close the door by the way.

    I just wanted to tell you not to be afraid, he was at the door, but before he could speak, I heard a "click" from the door, and the door bolt was inserted.

    Immediately afterwards, there was another sound of a chair being dragged over, and the sound of "clanging" against the door.

    Then, the open window was lowered, clicked twice, and it was inserted from the inside.

    Lu Rengu: "..."

    The little girl is quite on guard.

    It's okay, the body is delicate, it's better to be more careful when you are outside, than to be in a dangerous situation for no reason.

    Seeing his Majesty's face was devastated, Quan Fu lowered his head, pursed his lips and suppressed a smile.

    【Your Majesty was kicked out by Liu Meiren, and he is still guarding against thieves everywhere. If this gets out, the jaws of those who hear it will be shocked. 】

    "Your Majesty, would you like a servant to bring you a chair?" Quan Fu took a lot of effort to suppress his laughter, and asked in order to divert his attention.

    With his back to the door, Lu Rengu stood with his hands behind his back: "No need." Then he waved his hand to signal Quan Fu to go further away.

    Quan Fuying was three feet away.

    But after a while, there was noise in his ears, and Lu Rengu knew that the little girl had entered the side room.

    He turned sideways and walked in the direction of the ear room, and he stopped when his ears became quiet again.

    After thinking about it, he took a few steps forward and stopped outside the window of the ear room.

    This scene left Quan Fu dumbfounded.

    Is Your Majesty worried that Meiren Liu is alone in the house, or is she deliberately eavesdropping on Meiren Liu taking a bath?

    But Liu Meiren is His Majesty's concubine, and His Majesty has such an unabashed temperament, if she wants to do something, it must be aboveboard, and she can't stand under the window to eavesdrop.

    That is to worry about Liu Meiren.

    Tsk tsk, it's not that his cold-hearted Majesty doesn't like women, it's just that he hasn't met anyone he likes before.

    Once this happens, he will be enlightened, and he will still be like Meng Lang's young man, watching his beloved take a bath under the window.

    Standing within three feet of Liu Ruoqian, Lu Rengu felt the warm night wind blowing across his face, enjoying the peace and tranquility of the summer mountain forest at night.