Chapter 25

Chapter 25

    "Liu Meiren is really bold." Zou Qi snorted coldly with a gloomy face all the year round: "Can you tell your Majesty about this?"

    Quan Fu said with a sad face, "It's not too late. Although Liu Meiren has no skills, she can It's not like that person with evil intentions. But His Majesty told me that Miss Liu will live with him for a few days, I'm just in case..."

    Zou Qi frowned coldly.

    He is responsible for the safety of His Majesty, if other people dare to bring weapons before the imperial court without permission, they will be killed. But this beauty Liu is truly special to His Majesty.

    Zou Qi pondered for a while and replied: "Turn around and take it out quietly, don't let her bring the dagger to His Majesty's side, your Majesty doesn't know what will happen to the Ghost Festival tomorrow, so you have to be careful." Chi Mowei who was walking aside made a

    sound Said: "Don't worry, find a chance to report to His Majesty first, and see what His Majesty has to say."

    Zou Qi and Quan Fu looked at each other and said, "That's fine."

    Everyone didn't walk through the main entrance of the palace, but from a corner. The palace from the small gate.

    A large but unobtrusive black-painted carriage was waiting there. Lu Rengu was leading Liu Ruoqian to get into the carriage, when Zou Qi shouted, "Your Majesty, I have something to report." Lu Rengu squeezed Liu Ruoqian's fingers

    : "Wait for me in the car."

    Liu Ruoqian nodded obediently, let go of Lu Rengu's hand, stepped on the steps, got into the carriage, and entered the carriage.

    Lu Rengu turned around: "What's the matter?"

    Zou Qi stepped forward and whispered: "Your Majesty, Beauty Liu has a dagger hidden in her bag."

    Thinking of the way out of the palace, the little girl was full of thoughts about the fun of going out of the palace, Lu Ren Gu didn't care and said: "It's okay, follow her."

    "Yes." Zou Qi replied: "I will tell everyone to pay attention at all times."

    Lu Rengu turned around and wanted to get on the carriage. I mentioned it to you."

    Zou Qi nodded in surprise, "Yes."

    As soon as Lu Rengu entered the carriage, he saw Liu Ruoqian holding a snack box in his arms and a piece of pink and white lotus cake in his hand, smiling at him with his small face up.

    People can't help but want to praise him, what a noodle boy.

    But when he opened his mouth, it was a girlish voice: "Brother Your Majesty, this snack looks so good, can I eat it?"

    Lu Rengu sat next to her, saw that she was occupying both hands, took the snack box, and held it tightly. Holding her finger: "Naturally, this lotus cake was prepared for you." "

    Thank you, Brother Your Majesty." Liu Ruoqian responded obediently, and brought the lotus cake in her hand to her mouth, but she stopped after delivering it to her mouth. .

    [This is too beautiful, it would be a pity to eat it. ]

    [But this is made to be eaten, it will spoil if you don't eat it for a long time. 】

    The little girl carefully held the small and exquisite lotus flower cake, holding it far away for a while, and holding it close for a while, murmuring in her heart.