Chapter 20

Chapter 20

    Lu Rengu had long legs and long strides, and Liu Ruoqian could only keep up with her short steps.

    Unexpectedly, he walked to the entrance of the hall and stopped suddenly.

    Liu Ruoqian was unprepared and bumped into him directly, grabbing his sleeve to stand still.

    【Your Majesty's brother, why is he walking so fast, his nose is almost knocked off. ]

    Hearing the little girl's murmurs, Lu Rengu turned his head and glanced at the little girl who was touching her nose, with the corners of his mouth slightly curved.

    Then he looked at the man at the door: "Uncle Chi, how is your journey?"

    "Everything is fine, old minister, thank you for your concern." Chi Mo answered with his hands clasped.

    Then he glanced at Lu Rengu and the little girl beside him, and couldn't hide his surprise: "Your Majesty, are you all right tonight?"

    Every night at this time, His Majesty seems to have a headache and is lying on the couch Reluctant to get up.

    But why at this time, his expression is normal, his expression is relaxed, and he is holding a girl with a smile on his face.

    Could it be that His Majesty's headache has improved during the days when he went out to search for medicine?

    Seeing the confusion in Chi Mowei's eyes, Lu Rengu said: "I'm fine now, Uncle Chi has been exhausted all the way, drink a cup of tea first, and talk about it later." Then he ordered: "

    Quan Fu, send someone to the imperial dining room to bring some food . Come."

    Quan Fu answered, went down and ordered.

    In order to thank him, Chi Mo took down the big and small bags hanging on his body, and handed them to the little eunuch beside him: "Your Majesty, the old minister has found many prescriptions along the way..." Halfway through speaking, he took a look and tugged on

    His Majesty's sleeve, Looking at his little girl curiously, she stopped talking: "Your Majesty, who is this girl?"

    Lu Rengu said, "This is my beauty Liu. Beauty Liu, this is Master Chi."

    Liu Ruoqian said hello: " Greetings, Master Chi."

    "I send my regards to Miss Liu." Chi Mowei replied, but his brows were slightly frowned, and he hesitated to speak.

    Lu Rengu glanced at the little girl who hid behind her sleeve and yawned several times, and kept muttering "so sleepy" in his heart.

    With a faint smile, he squeezed her fingers, and then let go: "It's late at night, Liu Meiren should go back and rest first." "

    Thank you, Your Majesty! The concubine is retiring." Liu Ruoqian was almost sleepy, so she hurriedly responded, and rushed to the lord's order He nodded, then turned and went out without hesitation.

    Lu Rengu stood at the gate of the hall, looking at the little girl's back.

    It wasn't until three feet away that there was no more silence in his ears, that he sighed softly.

    Adapting to the noise in his ears, Lu Rengu watched Liu Ruoqian all the time, until she came out of the gate of Changning Palace, and her maid of honor came up to her, then he snapped his fingers and pointed to the door.

    Two shadows emerged from the darkness and followed.

    Chi Mowei kept observing Lu Rengu, and when he turned his gaze away, he asked, "Your Majesty, this beauty Liu is a girl from Liu Xiang's family?" "Exactly."