Chapter 7

Chapter 7

    Thinking that I had spent a whole day and didn't read all the Ksitigarbha scriptures, Liu Ruoqian's face turned pale again and again: "Shall I go now?" Lingzhi hugged Liu Ruoqian tightly, sobbing: "Girl, don't

    we Go."

    "Girl, I have to go." Ling Yan was equally reluctant, but calmer and more rational.

    Not going is a capital offense.

    There may be a turning point, after all, not all the concubines who chanted sutras were killed.

    "I'll go." Liu Ruoqian didn't live enough and didn't want to die. But since he couldn't hide, he could only bite the bullet.

    "Servant help you get dressed." Ling Yan got up and went to find the clothes.

    Lingzhi hugged Liu Ruoqian and did not let go, tears streaming down her face: "Girl, I don't want you to go."

    Liu Ruoqian patted her arm: "Good Lingzhi, be obedient."

    Lingyan took the clothes and came over: "Ganoderma lucidum, quickly help the girl to comb her hair. Hurry up, don't make the girl go late, so she won't be punished."

    Under the service of the two, Liu Ruoqian dressed neatly and hurried out.

    Lingyan and Ganoderma lucidum followed closely behind, but they were told at the gate of Zuihua Palace that they had to follow alone.

    He looked at Ling Yan, who was nodding and drooping, and then looked at Ling Zhi, whose eyes were red and tears were streaming down.

    Liu Ruoqian smiled, and held Lingzhi's hand: "Good Lingzhi, you wait for me in the room."

    Lingzhi didn't speak, and she didn't let go of Liu Ruoqian's hand, tears fell down, but she didn't dare to cry Voice.

    She was afraid, afraid that once the girl left, she would never come back again.

    Thinking of the imminent fire at Changning Palace and the two of them still dawdling, the little eunuch who came to call for someone couldn't help urging: "Oh, my little master, you can hurry up, the slave will be late I can't bear it anymore."

    "Ganoderma lucidum, go back." Liu Ruoqian pulled out her hand, turned around and left with the spiritual smoke.

    The petite figure quickly disappeared into the night with the determination to die bravely.

    ---

    Changning Palace, the sleeping hall is filled with a strong smell of alcohol.

    Lu Rengu lay crookedly on the dragon couch, his phoenix eyes were tightly closed, and his face was bloodless.

    Supporting his head with one hand, he raised the jug of wine and poured it into his mouth with the other.

    The slender fingers with well-defined joints trembled slightly, and the jug swayed slightly. Half of the wine entered the mouth, and half spilled on the front of the clothes, and a large area of ​​the black underwear was wet.

    And he didn't seem to care at all, lifting one pot after another.

    Beside him, there were several empty wine jugs.

    Quan Fu stood at the half-closed hall door, clasped his hands, anxious.

    He turned his head for a while, glanced at His Majesty who was not sober, and then looked out, stretching his neck and looking around: "Oh, why haven't you come here yet?"