Chapter 23

Chapter 23

    There was no more noise in the ears, only the glutinous voice remained, and the body was embraced by a pair of slender arms. At that moment, Lu Rengu's manic and anxious heart calmed down instantly.

    She wasn't awake yet, but her hands moved first, wrapping her little head in one hand and her back in the other, and pressed her heavily into her arms.

    His chin rested on the top of the fluffy head, and he rubbed it lightly.

    But then, when he closed his eyes, he fell straight back.

    Liu Ruoqian hugged him according to the order she heard, but she couldn't expect to be wrapped into her arms by a pair of iron arms the next moment, and then fell to the ground following him.

    Fortunately, Zou Qi and Chi Mowei had sharp eyesight and quick hands, before the two of them fell to the ground, they rushed forward to catch him and supported them to stand firm.

    After such a fall, the two still did not fall apart, and they still hugged each other tightly.

    Quan Fu came running over: "Liu Meiren, Your Majesty is dizzy, please let go of Your Majesty first."

    If you want to hug, you can go back to Changning Palace before hugging.

    This has to carry His Majesty back. The two of them are hugging each other, which is not easy to carry.

    Liu Ruoqian buried her head in Lu Rengu's chest, and was almost out of breath.

    Hearing this, he let go of his hands, straightened his arms, shook them, and said in a helpless tone, "Eunuch Fu, it's His Majesty who doesn't let go."

    Quan Fu looked at it, hey, it's true.

    He and Zou Qi looked at each other: "Master Zou, let someone carry the dragon chariot."

    If it was His Majesty alone, he could carry it and walk, but now His Majesty is holding Liu Meiren, it is really difficult.

    Zou Qi gave an order to the Golden Wolf Guards, and several Golden Wolf Guards rushed away.

    Lu Rengu fell into a coma, leaning his head down on Liu Ruoqian's head, holding the person in his arms with both hands and not letting go.

    Zou Qi and Chi Mowei stretched out their arms, just supporting Lu Rengu's back and shoulders to prevent him from falling.

    Quan Fu kept circling around the two of them, always paying attention to the state of His Majesty the Emperor.

    But no one dared to wake up Lu Rengu. Every time he goes mad, he faints. It will be fine if you sleep for a while, but if you wake up halfway, if you don't keep it all right, you will go crazy again.

    Liu Ruoqian was held in that generous embrace, she couldn't see what was going on outside, and she didn't understand why His Majesty the Emperor held her and didn't let go.

    She arched her head, and arched again, but she couldn't get it out.

    I had to reach out and pat him on the back: "Your Majesty, Brother Your Majesty?"

    Quan Fu: "Liu Meiren, stop shouting, Your Majesty has fainted." "

    Then what should I do, Eunuch Fu, I can hardly breathe .” Liu Ruoqian muffled her face with her face covered.

    She just saw the sun was shining, so she wandered around with Lingyan, and came here by accident.

    Hearing that there was movement here, she couldn't help but be curious, so she poked her head and took a look. She never thought that the current situation would happen.