Chapter 95

Chapter 95

    [Extra: Qianqian passed by His Majesty when she was a child]

    "Mother, Qianqian wants to go home, go home."

    Little Qianqian threw herself into Liu's mother's lap in a panic, with both hands reaching for her to hug her, grandma The whirring sound was small, as if afraid of being heard by someone.

    My daughter is as beautiful as a doll in a New Year's picture, but she has always been as stubborn as a boy. Liu's mother, Zhang Yunxiang, has never seen a little girl so flustered.

    Zhang Yunxiang squatted down, hugged the little girl into her arms, gently stroked her back and comforted her: "What's wrong, girl?

    " Li Gong, anxiety was written all over his body.

    Liu's mother asked several times, but the little girl just refused to say what's wrong.

    Although puzzled, Zhang Yunxiang picked up the little girl and walked towards the gate of the temple: "Succeed, my mother will come to offer incense next time, and the Bodhisattva will not blame me." As he walked, he explained: "But we have to

    wait Your Aunt Li will wait at the gate for a while, okay?"

    "Okay." The little girl replied obediently, her face was well hidden and she refused to show it.

    Just now, my mother donated the money for incense, and then waited in line to receive the incense, and she squatted under a tree on one side to watch the ants move.

    Just as they were watching, the two monks in the temple hurried out, talking in a low voice while walking.

    What to say to do things for a family in the county, exorcising evil spirits, and catching demons. There was still a bag of things in his hand, which seemed to be some magic weapon.

    When she heard "Catch the Monster", the little girl was terrified.

    Just squatting like that, covering his face and moving his back and facing the big tree in small steps, trying to reduce his sense of existence.

    It wasn't until the two monks walked away that the little girl got up and threw herself on her mother's lap.

    It turns out that monks can catch demons.

    From the tone of the two monks just now, she could hear that they hated demons deeply.

    From now on, she will never come to the temple again, never worship Bodhisattvas again, and stay away from these monks so as not to be caught by them.

    After waiting for a while, Aunt Li did not come back. Xiao Qianqian was a little anxious, and arched in her mother's arms: "Mom, is Aunt Li here?"

    Zhang Yunxiang patted the little girl on the back: "Come out, walking here What about it?"

    Aunt Li came over after finishing incense, and asked with a puzzled look: "Sister-in-law, why didn't you burn incense?"

    Zhang Yunxiang shook his arm, motioning Aunt Li to look at the little girl in his arms.

    Seeing Qianqian in Zhang Yunxiang's arms, Aunt Li touched the little girl's head and asked worriedly: "What's wrong, but my daughter is not feeling well?"

    Zhang Yunxiang walked out holding Xiao Qianqian, and said as she walked, "I don't know why. , The girl suddenly said that she wanted to go home, as if she was frightened by something, but the girl didn't leave my eyes." "