Chapter 3

Chapter 3 3

    Ling Yan raised her hand and swore to the sky: "Your servant is telling the truth. That day when the prime minister was talking to his wife, this servant accidentally overheard, and that's why I was sent to your side." Eavesdropping on the master's speech is a crime in the prime minister's mansion

    . Taboo.

    Either, accompany the second girl into the palace and try it out; or, sell the poisonous dumb to the Goulan courtyard, and there are two choices in front of her. Without hesitation, she chose the former.

    Liu Ruoqian's dark and beautiful eyes were full of doubts: "Then do you know why His Majesty killed those concubines? What unforgivable mistake did they commit?"

    Ling Yan shook her head, her brows were furrowed: "It seems not."

    Liu Ruoqian's hands covering her neck tightened, her soft voice trembled a little: "Then it's impossible, just killing for no reason, right?" Seeing

    Liu Ruoqian's frightened eyes, as if frightened, Ling Yan hesitated for a moment.

    But after thinking about the current situation, I finally told the truth: "Girl, the original words of the Xiangye, 'violent, moody, and killed for no reason'." Yan Wangye doesn't just take people's lives, how can this Emperor His

    Majesty Can be so unreasonable. Liu Ruoqian couldn't help but shivered while hugging her arms.

    The head was separated from the body, and the lonely person was thrown in a mass grave without even a grave...

    Thinking of the tragic scene, Liu Ruoqian's back straightened up because of fright.

    The whole figure is like a small cabbage that has been dried in the sun, wilting into a ball.

    Parents, eldest brother and second brother, Qianqian wants to go home.

    And Big Brother, Qianqian misses you.

    Thinking of the possibility of never seeing them again, Liu Ruoqian burst into tears instantly.

    Looking at the little girl hugging her knees on the couch and huddling into a ball, the tearful little girl wronged by Bala, Ling Yan's heart was half cold, and she was full of despair.

    I heard that those dead concubines and the servants around them didn't have a good end.

    Now her life is tied to the second girl.

    Originally seeing her enter the heavily guarded palace, he didn't lose his sense of control, and thought she was a bold one, so he told her the truth with hope, and hoped to discuss with her how to survive in this palace.

    But looking at it now, the little girl's previous peace and composure was nothing more than the fearlessness of those who don't know.

    Now that he learned the truth, he was scared out of his wits.

    Serving a master who can't be supported, even if she is full of scheming, but now, there is probably nothing she can do.

    Forget it, her poor life should have died a long time ago. Being brought back to the prime minister's mansion by the eldest son, he lived for so many years, which is considered a profit.

    It's just that I'm afraid that when I die, I won't be able to see the eldest son again.

    Lingyan bowed her head, her face was ashen.

    ---

    Thinking that he might be beheaded tomorrow, Liu Ruoqian's starry eyes were filled with tears, feeling sad.