Chapter 40

Chapter 40

    Standing on the stool, Liu Ruoqian carefully stood up straight while supporting the cabinet.

    Now it's all right, it's a little higher than the cabinet, just enough to see clearly. A small portion of the black handle exposed is indeed a dagger.

    Liu Ruoqian picked up the dagger, turned it over and over to observe carefully. She also carefully pulled out the dagger and looked at it.

    In the end, it was confirmed that this dagger was indeed almost exactly the same as the one she had picked up.

    It's just that this one is bigger and hers is smaller.

    This one is inlaid with blue gemstones, and hers is inlaid with red gemstones.

    In addition, the two daggers are exactly the same in terms of appearance and the strange lines carved on the knife body.

    It's really strange. Could it be that such a dagger was a common thing in the Jin Dynasty, so it is not rare?

    Or, what is the relationship between these two daggers?

    The little girl was full of confusion, staring at the dagger, thinking back to the past when she saved people on Baodu Mountain.

    The little brother is dressed in black and looks beautiful...

    Wait, His Majesty the Emperor often wears black and looks beautiful too!

    Could it be that His Majesty the Emperor is that little brother back then?

    Thinking of this possibility, the little ginseng spirit raised her hand in fright, and quickly threw the dagger back to the top of the cabinet.

    The metal dagger fell on the wooden cabinet, making a muffled "dang".

    The sudden sound made the little girl tremble and almost fell off the stool.

    Behind her, Lu Rengu, who had been sleeping with his eyes closed, opened his eyes at some point and was staring at the little girl.

    Seeing her leaning and almost falling, he sat up and stretched out his long arms to catch her.

    But the little girl swayed twice, clasped the side of the cabinet firmly with both hands, and stood still.

    "Mother, I was scared to death, thanks to my climbing trees every day." The little girl whispered.

    Saying that, holding on to the cabinet, he carefully jumped back to the ground, and was about to turn around.

    Lu Rengu quickly lay back and closed his eyes.

    Seeing that Lu Rengu lay motionless and was not woken up by her, Liu Ruoqian patted his chest.

    But he still tiptoed back to the bed, leaned on the bed and leaned over to Lu Rengu's side for a look, seeing that he was breathing steadily, he felt relieved.

    She got up, moved the stool back to its original place, climbed onto the bed again, and lay down gently next to Lu Rengu.

    She lay down for a while, then got up on her stomach again, supported the bed with two arms, raised her upper body, and approached Lu Rengu's face, ready to carefully compare His Majesty the Emperor with the little brother in her memory.

    After just two glances, His Majesty the Emperor turned over on his side, and swung an arm over her back like that.

    The arm of an adult man who has practiced martial arts all year round is really heavy, and he pressed it down so abruptly that the little girl was pushed back onto the bed.