Chapter 21

Chapter 21

    Chi Mowei also pondered: "This matter is indeed weird."

    Lu Rengu: "The little girl was also weird back then. I clearly remember that wolf who wanted to tear me apart obediently lay beside the little baby's legs."

    " Your Majesty, when I found you, you were lying on the ground alone." Chi Mowei replied.

    "According to what Your Majesty said, the little baby who saved you is only a few years old. He suddenly appeared on the mountain for no reason. He can save people and get along well with wolves..." Chi Mowei paused, and said after deliberation:

    " I have the guts to ask you again, when you were young and lost consciousness too much, is it possible that you were blinded?" Lu Rengu's tone was firm: "Absolutely not,

    even though I moved No, but I was afraid of wolves chasing me, so I kept awake. I clearly remember that it was a little girl who held me on my lap and was still whispering in my ear." After muttering

    something, he was in a daze at the time, but now Can't remember now.

    But what impressed me deeply was the voice of the little baby, like the milk osmanthus cake made by the mother, grandma's, glutinous, and with a hint of sweetness.

    He still remembered that the little doll was still touching his face with its fleshy hands.

    But later, his throat was thirsty, and he opened his eyes to drink water. The little baby said something to help him find water, and left.

    However, before the little baby came back, Uncle Chi found him first.

    He deliberately asked Uncle Chi to wait, but he was too weak to speak.

    In addition, seeing his own people, the tense nerves relaxed, and he passed out.

    I just remember that I didn't want to leave like that without any explanation. When Uncle Chi picked him up, he let go of his hand and dropped the dagger on the ground.

    I don't know if the little girl went back after looking for water and saw that the other person was gone, would she look for him.

    Did she pick up that dagger?

    Over the years, regarding the situation at that time, the two monarchs and ministers have repeated the old story many times, but each time they are still puzzled.

    After he was brought back by Uncle Chi, he recuperated for several days, and when he recovered from his injuries, he returned to the mountains with Uncle Chi.

    But after several heavy rains, there were no clues.

    He also asked Uncle Chi to inquire in the nearby villages to see if any young girls went up the mountain that day, but they found nothing.

    Over the years, Uncle Chi has repeatedly suspected that he was wrong at the time, maybe a passing hunter or a herbal picker saved him casually.

    But Lu Rengu was sure that he was not mistaken. It's just that what the little doll did was really puzzling.

    However, there are too many bizarre and incomprehensible things in this world, such as his mind-reading skills, and Liu Meiren's ability to "meditate".

    By the way, it is also very strange that Liu Meiren likes to go to the tree, sleep, and sit.

    Thinking of the scene in the Imperial Garden that day, the corners of Lu Rengu's mouth slightly curled up.