Chapter 87

Chapter 87

    [Extra: Qianqian and Your Majesty's Love Daily & Raising a Baby Daily 02]

    It's been a while since Li Damao sent Li Xuanfeng into the palace to leave, but he has never heard from him.

    Although Xuanfeng's child is young, he has a cold temper and rarely talks about his father and mother on his own initiative.

    Thinking about what Xuanfeng said before that his mother didn't want his father anymore, Liu Ruoqian was afraid to ask about the sad things of the child, so he didn't want to ask directly.

    So up to now, Liu Ruoqian knows nothing about Brother Da Mao and Sister-in-law Da Mao, except that they gave birth to Xuanfeng, and that Sister-in-law Da Mao abandoned Brother Da Mao because of some misunderstandings.

    "Show me quickly." Liu Ruoqian was a little excited when he heard the letter from Brother Big Mao, took the letter and opened it directly.

    Lu Rengu stood opposite Liu Ruoqian with one hand behind his back, she read the letter and he looked at her.

    Li Damao's letter was very short, Liu Ruoqian read it after glancing at it twice, carefully put away the letter, and said as he put it away: "Brother Da Mao said that everything is fine with him, let us not worry about it, but there are still some things that have not been done properly. The return date has not yet been determined, and Xuanfeng will have to be raised with us for a while." The

    queen of a country, with a huge palace, will not be a problem to raise one more child, even a hundred or eighty more children.

    Lu Rengu nodded: "Okay."

    "Leave this letter here, show it to Feng'er later." Liu Ruoqian stuffed the letter back into Lu Rengu's arms.

    She didn't know what was going on with the family of three, but she always felt that Xuanfeng and Brother Da Mao, the father, were not very close, and she had to mention Brother Da Mao more in front of her children.

    Lu Rengu stuffed the letter into his bosom and straightened his clothes.

    The two held hands and walked out, Liu Ruoqian said: "Brother Agu, do you think Brother Big Mao has encountered some difficulties, or why it took so long." Lu Rengu thought for a while, and nodded his head

    : "It's quite difficult."

    Liu Ruoqian didn't realize it for a moment, she turned her head to look at him: "What's so difficult?"

    Lu Rengu looked into Liu Ruoqian's eyes, and said in a serious tone, "Wife doesn't want him, that's a big problem." Seeing His

    Majesty's pointed eyes, Liu Ruoqian burst out laughing, stretched out her hand to pinch his arm "You're right."

    Lu Rengu didn't speak, but still looked at her like that, as if waiting for an answer.

    Liu Ruoqian had no choice but to lean over and whispered: "Brother Agu, don't worry, Qianqian will not want you."

    Lu Rengu held her hand tightly and smiled with satisfaction: "That's good." "Let's

    go, go to the Royal Garden to find Children go." Liu Ruoqian grabbed Lu Rengu's hand and walked forward cheerfully.

    ---

    Arrived at the Royal Garden, found the children, Liu Ruoqian pulled Li Xuanfeng aside, and asked him with a gentle smile: "Feng'er, your father wrote a letter to your aunt, do you want to read it?" The little boy was