Chapter 8

Chapter 8

    A head of long black hair was scattered on the pillow, the facial contours were sharp and angular, the bridge of the nose was straight, and the thin lips were lightly pursed.

    The sword eyebrows are straight and slanted into the temples, and the eyelashes like duck feathers are thick and thick.

    The facial features are beautiful, but she has an aggressive aura that looks down on the world.

    But at this moment, his eyes were tightly closed, his face was pale, and he lay there motionless, adding a sense of fragility that I still pitied, which made people feel distressed.

    After being a human for so many years, it was the first time Liu Ruoqian saw such a beautiful person.

    The little ginseng essence was dazzled by the beauty, bewitched her eyes, bewitched her heart, and completely forgot who she was, where she was, and what she was supposed to do.

    She couldn't help but moved forward, just wanting to get closer and see more clearly.

    When her legs hit the edge of the couch and she couldn't go any further, she simply raised her legs and climbed onto the couch, lying beside Lu Rengu.

    Then put the scriptures aside, resting on the dragon couch with his elbows, resting his chin with both hands, staring at Lu Rengu's face obsessively.

    She didn't even notice that her elbow was on Lu Rengu's hair.

    Thanks to that ray of clear spring, the lingering noisy voices in Lu Rengu's mind slowly dissipated.

    The tearing headache was also miraculously relieved.

    The feeling of weakness after the severe pain hit, and I was extremely tired all over, and my drowsiness gradually increased.

    Lu Rengu's sluggish consciousness became more and more trance, and he gradually fell into a shallow sleep.

    In a daze, I suddenly felt a pain in my scalp.

    It's not the pain of the past that is like an ax and a knife, and it's too empty to grasp, but a real pain in the flesh | flesh.

    It seems that someone is pulling his hair?

    Who is so bold and dares to be so disrespectful to him.

    But, why did the sound of chanting just like the clear spring in summer disappeared?

    Lu Rengu's already stretched brows frowned again, his eyes rolled slightly, as if he was about to wake up.

    The nympho little ginseng lying there resting her chin also discovered this.

    The tyrant brother seemed to be unwell, otherwise he slept soundly, why would he frown and wake up.

    With her hand over her head, she subconsciously stretched out a small white hand, and patted on the man's strong and broad chest.

    Just like when she was sick and uncomfortable when she was a child, her parents and brothers patted and coaxed her.

    At this moment, the soft, glutinous and sweet girlish voice that disappeared just now flooded into Lu Rengu's mind again.

    But it is no longer scriptures, but cheerful praises one after another.

    【Brother Tyrant is so pretty! ]

    [It's so beautiful, I'm afraid it's not a fairy who came down from the sky. 】

    Who is so bold and reckless, dare to call him a tyrant, and add the word "brother"?