Chapter 24

Chapter 24

    The little girl sat on the floor, with her pink face upturned: "Your Majesty, you can't go to sleep on the bed."

    Lu Rengu leaned over, holding her arms with both hands, trying to help her up: "Why?"

    Liu Ruoqian blinked her eyes. With dark and pure eyes, she struggled back like a little rascal, but couldn't get up: "It's daytime, and people will call me a vixen." After the family moved to Shihe County, they lived

    in the house next door to her house The merchant's son married a beautiful new wife with a waist as soft as a willow branch.

    After getting married, the son of the family closed the door every day regardless of day or night, dragged his new daughter-in-law to sleep on the bed, and didn't even care about business matters.

    The mother-in-law was so angry that she stood in the yard and cursed, saying that the new daughter-in-law was a shameless vixen.

    Later, when the new daughter-in-law came out, the mother-in-laws of the surrounding people also pointed at her, saying that she didn't know how to behave, and she would lie on the bed with men in broad daylight.

    The new daughter-in-law was so ashamed that she covered her face and ran home, refusing to go out for a long time.

    She didn't understand, so she went home and asked her mother why the new daughter-in-law was scolded.

    The mother pinched her face and told the little girl not to ask questions.

    She ran to the next door to look for Qiaolan, who mysteriously pulled her to whisper.

    It doesn't matter if you lie in bed and sleep during the day, what matters is that you can't be with a man.

    She asked why again, Qiaolan blushed and hesitated, saying that she would know when she got married.

    She didn't understand, but she remembered that during the day, she couldn't sleep with a man in bed, or she would be called a vixen.

    Of course, essence and essence are equal.

    As a little ginseng spirit, she doesn't think there is anything wrong with a pretty vixen.

    But in the eyes of the human race, it seems that anyone who is a vixen is used to scold others.

    It doesn't matter whether she is called a vixen, a ginseng essence, or a blind bear. The important thing is that she doesn't want to be surrounded by people pointing and scolding her.

    Those people's faces are too ugly, and spit stars are flying all over the sky, making people disgusted.

    The hateful thing is that she has no demonic power, and if she gets into an argument, she won't be able to beat her. Otherwise, if anyone dares to scold her, she will definitely scold her back like Li Ergou's wife.

    Lingyan told her that as His Majesty's concubine, one must be careful and careful when getting along with His Majesty.

    Because not only the women in the harem will stare, but even the ministers in the previous court will stare.

    She is weak, and Lingyan and Lingzhi don't know martial arts, they are helpless in this harem, she has to be careful not to get herself into trouble.

    Hearing the little girl's weird words, Lu Rengu was puzzled: "Didn't you lie on the same bed with me for the past two days?"

    Liu Ruoqian looked innocently: "But it was all night, on the bed outside. "