Chapter 77

Chapter 77

    By the time Liu Ruoqian and his party arrived at Liu's house, the gate was already full of people standing there.

    The father of the Liu family and Mrs. Liu laughed from ear to ear, the brothers and sisters-in-law of the Liu family were all beaming, Liu Silin was even more beaming, and even Li Damao was smiling.

    Lu Rengu got out of the carriage first, and signaled to everyone that they don't need to be polite, then he led Liu Ruoqian out and helped her get off the carriage.

    Everyone thought that His Majesty the Emperor came alone this time, but when they saw Liu Ruoqian walking out of the carriage with a smile, everyone couldn't stop laughing.

    Liu Silin stepped forward and asked: "Qianqian, do you know what day it is today."

    Liu Ruoqian: "I know, it's the day when I'm recruited."

    Liu Silin: "Then you're still coming?"

    Liu Ruoqian: "Give me a betrothal gift, Then I have to come and take a look!"

    Liu Silin pretended to smile with disgust on his face: "Tsk, I have never seen a girl like you, how can I give myself a dowry."

    Liu Ruoqian stared at him, confidently: " Take care of me!"

    The little girl's domineering appearance made everyone laugh out loud.

    Lu Rengu also laughed, looking at Liu Ruoqian with doting eyes.

    The weather was already warm, this time out of the palace, Lu Rengu asked Zou Qi to take Liu Wuzhang to ride a horse all the way.

    Liu Wuzhai knew that his father thought he was in the way, but when he heard that he could ride a horse, the child's face flushed with joy, and he didn't care about his father, so he followed Zou Qi away.

    After Liu Ruoqian and Lu Rengu had finished exchanging greetings with everyone in the Liu family, Zou Qi's horse arrived, and he carried Liu Wuji, who was still very excited, down and put him on the ground.

    As soon as the pretty little chubby boy landed, he bowed his hands in a dignified way to salute everyone, he was so cute.

    Everyone from the Liu family surrounded the little fat boy, having a rare meal.

    Everyone arrived, and under Liu Shan's attention, the big guy huffed into the yard.

    With the dowry list in his hand, Quan Fu called the eunuchs who carried the dowry to start working.

    Following the reports of all blessings, box after box of betrothal gifts were carried into the gate of Liu's house one after another, filling the not-so-small yard of Liu's house to the brim.

    Looking at the betrothal gifts all over the floor, Liu Ruoqian clapped her hands happily.

    Lu Rengu stood beside her, she smiled at the bride price, and he smiled at her too.

    "Is Qianqian still satisfied?" Lu Rengu couldn't help asking when she saw that she was smiling so happily, her eyes were bent into two crescent moons.

    Liu Ruoqian smiled and nodded: "Satisfied, quite satisfied. Brother Agu, let me tell you, with so much dowry, if it were in our Xingshan Village, it would be able to marry off all the girls in the village. This time I will make a lot of money. "

    Lu Rengu chuckled, and took her hand: "I can marry Qianqian, I will make a lot of money."

    Over there, Quanfu was still reading the dowry list, and the eunuchs were still moving to the courtyard. The individuals stood facing each other, looking at each other and laughing constantly.