Chapter 76

Chapter 76

    Upon hearing this, Liu Ruoqian sat up, her eyes bent into crescents: "Propose marriage? Did you go to my house to propose marriage?"

    Lu Rengu smiled and nodded: "Yes, propose marriage."

    Liu Ruoqian slapped her thigh, so excited that she couldn't wait Ask him to mention it again: "Why don't you take me to such a lively matter of marriage proposal! I just missed such a big event." "I'm sorry, I didn't think carefully." Lu

    Rengu Sitting up with a smile, "I'll mention it again with Qianqian now."

    Liu Ruoqian smiled and said, "Okay, you mention it."

    Lu Rengu took out a gold-plated emerald phoenix hairpin from his arms, and suppressed his smile. "Qianqian, would you like to marry me?"

    The two of them were already married, and they came to propose marriage again. Liu Ruoqian thought it was very interesting, and originally wanted to laugh.

    But when she heard Lu Rengu solemnly raised her hairpin and asked this question, her nose turned sour and her eyes turned red.

    She sniffed and nodded: "Brother Agu, Qianqian is willing."

    Lu Rengu smiled, first put the hairpin on her, then wrapped her around the back of her head and kissed her.

    When the two separated, Liu Ruoqian hugged his waist with a red face, pressed her face against his chest and quietly did not speak, but she sighed softly in her heart.

    [Brother Agu, Qianqian is willing to marry you and be with you for the rest of his life. It's just that you have to be good and stay with Qianqian for a while...]

    Hearing what the little girl was muttering in his heart, Lu Rengu felt a dull pain in his heart. She interrupted her: "Qianqian?"

    "Huh?" Liu Ruoqian responded.

    "What are you thinking?" Lu Rengu asked.

    Liu Ruoqian rubbed her face against his chest: "I was wondering where this hairpin was made to order, it's beautiful." There are some things she doesn't want to say, just keep it in her heart

    , there's no need for brother Agu to follow along uncomfortable.

    Knowing the little girl's intentions, Lu Rengu panicked even more. He hugged her on his lap and sat on his lap, and put his cheek against her: "This hairpin is left by the mother, and it is a handicraft from Chudi. , if you like it, I will take you to visit Chudi later, and you can buy as much as you want."

    Liu Ruoqian pretended to be relaxed and said: "Okay, anyway, we are now the country of Dajin, as the queen of Dajin Naturally, I’m going to do some inspection.”

    Lu Rengu: “Okay, you can go whenever you want.”

    Liu Ruoqian: “Then let’s take Wu Calamity with us and take a look at Wu Calamity’s fief. Today Son, I told him that you made him Xiaoyao Wang and gave him a good fief, and Wuji was so happy that he would be a good and filial son." Originally, Liu Wuji had

    vowed Liu Ruoqian didn't shy away from saying that he would definitely give his father the end of his pension, but now, she suddenly didn't want to repeat those four words.

    Thinking of the little fat boy always saying seriously that he wants to be a filial son, Lu Rengu couldn't help laughing: "Wu disaster is a sensible boy." Liu Ruoqian nodded with feigned complacency: "Of course, that's

    my son. "

    Lu Rengu hugged her and lay down, and patted her arm lightly: "Qianqian, I plan to personally raise Wu disaster, let him become a person with both civil and military skills.