Chapter 66

Chapter 66

    Lu Rengu knew something was wrong, but he didn't know why it happened.

    At present, he still doesn't know if his blood will have any bad effect on the small ginseng, so he hastily pulled out the handkerchief to wrap his fingers, and pressed for a while to stop the bleeding.

    Seeing him pay attention, the little ginseng bent its leaves in satisfaction.

    {In the future, if you are injured, you must bandage it in time, and you cannot be so careless. }

    Lu Rengu smiled and replied: "Okay, listen to Qianqian."

    After Lu Rengu finished speaking, he quietly went to get the dew he picked up in the morning, and poured some into the flowerpot.

    He actually wanted to dig out the little ginseng so he could give her a bath.

    But a voice from the bottom of his heart told him, don't dig it, it's his blood, it's not poison, even if it's different, it won't do any harm.

    Maybe something else will change.

    At the beginning, although Lu Rengu also wanted the little ginseng to turn back into a human as soon as possible, he was not very anxious.

    He comforted himself, the Taoist priest personally cast a spell on Wu Calamity at that time, and he was so badly injured, but it didn't take long for him to recover his human form.

    As long as she lives well, Qianqian will recover her human form sooner or later.

    But as the days passed, except for the two small leaves of the small ginseng that seemed to have grown up in a circle, and the red fruit became more rosy, nothing changed, and his heart began to gradually become anxious.

    If you wait a few years, Qianqian and he are not afraid.

    But if it takes decades, Qianqian still doesn't care. But didn't he become a wrinkled old man?

    Qianqian likes beauties so much, she must despise him.

    What's more, if he waited for hundreds of years, he would have been buried in the soil by then, and would have already rotted into scum. Wouldn't they have completely missed it in this life?

    He knew that Qianqian was a demon and he was human, even if the two of them were together, he couldn't accompany Qianqian through the long demon life.

    But he still wanted to accompany her for a ride.

    Lu Rengu sat on the couch, holding the flower pot in his arms, staring at the little ginseng, thinking a lot in his heart.

    His face was the same as usual, but he was worried in his heart.

    All day long, he was worried, observing the little ginseng carefully, and seeing that there seemed to be nothing unusual about her, he slowly relaxed.

    But at night, the little ginseng suddenly became hot.

    Lu Rengu and Liu Wuji had already had dinner, talked for a while, and were about to take a rest.

    The two leaves of the small ginseng twisted and twisted non-stop, and a handful of red berries also shook non-stop.

    {Wu disaster, tell your father to dig me out, I want to take a bath, I am really hot for mother. }

    When Lu Rengu heard this, his heart skipped a beat, he hurriedly carried the flower pot over, and carefully dug out the little ginseng with his bare hands.