Chapter 71

Chapter 71

    "Qianqian, don't worry." Seeing that the little girl was about to leave in a hurry, Lu Rengu smiled and held her back: "I haven't combed my hair yet."

    Just now Liu Ruoqian hastily tore off the velvet on her head, and her hair was messed up.

    Liu Wuqian slapped his forehead: "Yeah, I haven't been back for a long time, so I have to dress up."

    Liu Wuzhai grabbed his mother's hand with his chubby hand and shook his head, "Mother, it's better to have no disaster. Dress up!"

    The chubby baby's babyish voice made everyone amused.

    Liu Ruoqian rubbed the chubby face with both hands: "Okay, mother will dress us up beautifully without disaster."

    The two of them sat back on the couch and opened the jewelry box again.

    "You guys dress up slowly, I'll pack my luggage first." Lu Rengu started to pack his things.

    Clothes and daily necessities don't matter, anyway, if you have time to come over in the future, it's okay to stay here, the main thing is that Qianqian's pile of small clothes and bedding must be put away.

    Li Damao couldn't help either, so he just sat on the chair and watched Qianqian comb Liu Wuji's hair.

    But when Liu Ruoqian combed Liu Wuji's hair into a bun and was about to wear a hairpin for him, she found that she couldn't find a suitable one.

    Except for the wooden hairpin that Rengu carved for her, which she will wear later, the others are too fancy and not suitable for boys.

    Wu Calamity was born beautiful, but she was a doll of a certain age and could not tell her gender, and if she wore a fancy hairpin, she would have to be recognized as a girl.

    After searching and finding no suitable one, Liu Ruoqian decided to put her own wooden hairpin on him first: "No disaster, mother this hairpin was carved for mother by your own hands, mother will lend you to wear it for a day, and wait for it to come back." When you get to the palace, mother will find you some nice ones."

    Lu Rengu, who was packing up his things, heard this, and said, "I have a lot of them here, and the Qianqian ones can be worn by myself."

    He went to the cabinet to look for them. He took out a men's sapphire hairpin with a simple style, and handed it to Liu Wuzai: "Wuzai, this hairpin from my father is for you."

    Liu Wuji was very happy, stretched out two chubby hands, and took them with both hands: "Thank you, Father, Wuhu."

    Lu Rengu smiled, reached out and took the wooden hairpin from Liu Ruoqian's hand, and put it on her hair. Updo.

    Liu Ruoqian then found a pair of pearl earrings to put on, and looked in the mirror when she was dressed properly, she was very satisfied.

    Seeing that Lu Rengu was still packing up, she also wanted to help, looked around, and saw the brocade box that Li Damao had just brought up by the way, and Lu Rengu casually put it on the couch.

    She reached out and fished it out: "Brother Agu, what is this?"

    Lu Rengu smiled and said, "Open it and have a look."

    Liu Ruoqian opened the box, and when she saw it, her eyes lit up instantly.

    Inside the box are some newly made hairpins, all made in the shape of ginseng leaves and ginseng fruit.