Chapter 54

Chapter 54

    Seeing the little girl's big eyes blinking, but not answering the question, Lu Rengu changed the subject: "It's a coincidence, I heard that Qianqian's family also lived under Baodu Mountain?" [I

    mentioned Baodu Mountain to His Majesty the Emperor] ? How do I remember, I kept talking about Xingshan Village and Shihe County. 】

    Liu Ruoqian couldn't help asking: "Brother Agu, how do you know?"

    Not to mention that Lu Rengu has the ability to read minds, he has heard the little girl talk about it many times in his heart.

    Even if he didn't have this ability, he had already formed the habit of checking out those close to him after being assassinated countless times.

    But these, Lu Rengu couldn't say anything, so he made it up casually: "When Mr. Liu finished his errands ahead of schedule and went to the palace to receive the reward, we talked for a while, and he mentioned it to me. Only then did I know, Qianqian Xingshan Village, where I used to live, happens to be at the foot of Baodu Mountain.”

    Thinking of the two days before, Mr. Liu, who had been tanned a lot, had indeed entered the palace, and even visited her happily, and insisted on giving her five hundred Two gold.

    He said that according to the deadline set by His Majesty, he had completely renovated the moat of the entire capital ten days ahead of schedule, and the reward he got for this, he was not short of money, so he gave it to her.

    [This big brother, why can't he talk about everything. 】Liu Ruoqian muttered in her heart.

    But pretending to be surprised, he said: "Is the mountain behind my house called Baodu Mountain? I've never heard of it. Your Majesty also lived there. What a coincidence." "..." Lu

    Rengu Sighed slightly.

    He originally thought that he would have a heart-to-heart talk with the little girl before he left, hoping that if he could get the girl's frank recognition, he would feel more at ease when he left, otherwise he always felt uneasy.

    Unexpectedly, the little girl still had reservations about him.

    Forget it, take your time.

    He could have pointed out everything directly, but he didn't want to. He wanted to wait for the day when the little girl completely trusted him, and then she would take the initiative to talk to him.

    What's more, so far, the little girl has saved his life time and time again, pulling him out of the abyss.

    But what did he do to the little girl?

    It seems that apart from pampering some, she has not done anything that she can fully trust.

    And doting, the little girl has never lacked since she was a child. Her parents, eldest brother and second brother, and her eldest brother, all doted on her and loved her.

    His doting, in the little girl's heart, doesn't seem to have anything special.

    The little girl was extremely important to him.

    But he doesn't seem to be that important to the little girl?

    Thinking of this, Lu Rengu felt a little panicked.

    He held the little girl on his lap and sat on his lap, holding her in his arms. The two faced out the window, silent.

    Liu Ruoqian leaned against his arms and muttered.