Chapter 64

Chapter 64

    "Father, mother asked you, did you ask how she can become a human." The little cat demon turned around and relayed.

    But as soon as he finished speaking, he immediately realized, did his mother just say that she is a ginseng essence of five hundred years?

    The chubby little round face of the little cat demon froze for a moment, then turned his fried-haired little head around with a whoosh, and looked at the little ginseng with puzzled eyes.

    Wanted to ask but didn't dare to ask, hesitated for a long time before opening his mouth, the child was so shocked that he stuttered.

    【Well, mother, aren't you one thousand and eighty years old? Mother just now, why did you say that, five hundred years? ]

    Hearing what the little fat boy was saying, the corners of Lu Rengu's mouth couldn't help twitching.

    Qianqian lied about her age in order to be a mother, and lied to Wu Calamity?

    Sure enough, Little Ginseng's beard, which was gesticulating blindly like pointing Jiangshan in the air, froze for a moment.

    Mother, why does she owe her so much!

    Why didn't she just think about it, and she went out bald to tell the truth!

    Sure enough, people can't lie. If you tell a lie, remember it all the time.

    But after being a human for so many years, from childhood to adulthood, in order to hide her identity as a fairy, the little ginseng spirit has told many lies.

    Lying can be said to be practice makes perfect, and for her to lie, it can also be said to be very familiar.

    Without blushing or beating her heart, she stretched out a whisker and stroked the little cat demon's chubby hand reassuringly.

    {Silly boy, what mother said is that she has been a goblin for five hundred years. }

    {Before becoming a goblin, my mother had been doing it for more than 500 years without being a ginseng. Adding the ten years of being a human being, she was just 1,080 years old. }

    Seeing Liu Wuji staring at her with big golden eyes, as if he still didn't believe it, Liu Ruoqian slapped his thigh with his beard and continued to talk nonsense with his eyes open.

    {No calamity, just trust your mother, mother can still lie to you about such a big matter! }

    Relying on his intuition of being a goblin, Liu Wuji still felt that something was not quite right.

    But what Niang said is also right, when it comes to such a big matter of seniority, Niang should not lie, right?

    Otherwise, isn't it, you are inferior.

    If his mother is only five hundred years old, and he is one thousand years old...

    Then he is not, motherless? Don't have a home anymore?

    His mother was so kind to him, his family was so kind, and his father was so kind. When he thought of the possibility that all of these things were all fake... Liu Wuzhai couldn't even think about it

    , his mouth was flattened, The two little hairy ears collapsed, and the whole person felt aggrieved.

    Although he still had doubts in his heart, in the end, Liu Wuji chose to trust his mother.

    [Mother, I believe you without disaster. ]

    Seeing his uneasiness and grievances, Little Ginseng felt guilty, but she didn't regret beating her to death.