Chapter 44

Chapter 44

    The little lady from another family was kissed by her husband for the first time, she must have blushed from embarrassment long ago.

    But the little goblin's eyes were wide open, and she hugged her stomach with a look of astonishment and stupefaction.

    Thinking of what the little girl said earlier that her relatives were about to have a baby, Lu Rengu resisted it and didn't laugh out loud.

    He held the little girl's arm, and asked pretendingly puzzled: "What's the matter? What are you doing holding your belly, but you're hungry?"

    Liu Ruoqian raised her eyes from her stomach and looked at Lu Rengu: "Agu Brother, I'm probably..."

    [Oh, I almost forgot, I can't say it, I can't say it, my mother said it, I can't say it in the first month, or I will get angry and run away when I meet a delicate baby. 】

    Lu Rengu tilted his head, moved his cheeks, suppressed his smile, and then turned back: "What's wrong?"

    Liu Ruoqian shook her head, looked down at her stomach and said, "It's nothing, I'm just a little hungry, Agu Brother, let's eat earlier today."

    [I'm a twin now, so I should eat more. 】

    【When I was at home, when Qiaolan's sister-in-law next door was pregnant with a baby, she said that one could eat. 】

    Lu Rengu couldn't hold it back, he chuckled, seeing the little girl looking up at him, he hurriedly pressed his fist to his lips, and coughed a few times to cover it up.

    Liu Ruoqian stretched out her hand and patted Lu Rengu

    's back: "Okay, why did I have a cough?" He made it up. ]

    [Don't lose my father before my baby is born, then my baby will be really miserable. ]

    [I can remarry with the baby and find a new father for the baby, but if I take the baby with me, I'm afraid it won't be easy to find. ]

    This time, Lu Rengu really started to cough, propped up on the table, coughing heart-piercingly, earth-shattering.

    [Hey, this broken body, I am so worried. 】

    Liu Ruoqian looked sad, and patted Lu Rengu's back to calm down.

    Quan Fu heard the movement outside, hurriedly ran in and brought a new cup of tea and put it on the table: "Your Majesty, my servant will pass on an imperial doctor to show you?"

    Lu Rengu waved his hand, and then waved again. Quan Fuying said yes, and withdrew again.

    After a while, Lu Rengu finally finished coughing, picked up the tea on the table and drank it in one gulp, feeling better at last.

    Seeing the little girl looking at him with worried brows, as if he would die tomorrow, Lu Rengu couldn't laugh or cry.

    Liu Ruoqian was full of sorrow, covering her stomach with one hand, and touching His Majesty's hand with the other: "Brother Agu, you must be well!

    " . 】

    How dare he not be good, this heartless little goblin has thought of remarrying more than once.

    Lu Rengu tilted his head and coughed a few more times, then took a deep breath, and then turned his head: "Qianqian, are you hungry, what do you want to eat? I'll ask Quanfu to go to the imperial dining room to order." Liu Ruoqian thought for a while