Chapter 51

Chapter 51

    The little ginseng essence's ability to not call itself is getting better and better. Lu Rengu looked at her with a suppressed smile and remained silent.

    After being stared at by Lu Rengu for a while, Liu Ruoqian became more and more guilty and couldn't help muttering.

    【I said I didn't pick it up, but His Majesty the Dog is still staring at me for something. ]

    One of them looked at each other in silence for a moment, the little girl couldn't bear it any longer, she spread her hands to show Lu Rengu, once again she clarified with three hundred taels of silver here: "I really didn't pick it up, and I didn't pick it up. I know where you lost it."

    At this point, the little girl still stared and refused to admit it, Lu Rengu sighed softly in his heart.

    This is not yet fully trusting him.

    However, Lu Rengu felt a little more balanced when he thought that in Liu's house, the little girl was testing her big hairy brother to know her real identity.

    That Li Damao still played with the little girl since he was a child, and he hasn't fully gained the little girl's trust.

    He has only been with the little girl for such a short time, and it is normal for the little girl to still be wary of him.

    Forget it, anyway, people are in the palace, and they can see each other every day, so there is no rush for this moment.

    Lu Rengu put the dagger back into the cabinet, reached out and took out the brocade box just now, and handed it to Liu Ruoqian: "Seeing that Qianqian doesn't like gold and jade, I made a wooden hairpin to wish Qianqian a happy birthday. After today, Qianqian became one year older."

    "Brother Agu, did you make this yourself?" Liu Ruoqian accepted it with her eyes bent, very happy.

    Opening the brocade box, I saw that it was carved from a dark wood, and the end was carved into the shape of a leaf, which was very delicate.

    Liu Ruoqian carefully touched the veins on the leaf: "This leaf is beautiful, I like it."

    "Just like it." Lu Rengu smiled. That's when he flipped through the medical books and carved them according to the leaves of ginseng.

    Liu Ruoqian held the hairpin and looked at it, and found some thin lines engraved on the door in the middle of the hairpin. She identified it carefully, looked up at Lu Rengu and asked uncertainly: "Brother Agu, is this the Bana flower?" Lu Rengu nodded:

    " That's right, I always feel that this flower is inexplicably kind, when I made this hairpin, I engraved it on it, if Qianqian minds, I will make another one."

    "Are you talking about the flowers from hell that Eunuch Fu said? I don't mind. A flower is a flower. There are so many things to pay attention to." Liu Ruoqian said nonchalantly.

    "Okay, I don't believe those who are there or not." Lu Rengu said with a smile.

    Liu Ruoqian handed the hairpin to Lu Rengu: "Brother Agu, help me put it on."

    Lu Rengu took it and put the hairpin on the little girl's bun.

    Liu Ruoqian shook her head: "Is it good-looking?"

    Lu Rengu nodded, took the little girl's hand, and said sincerely: "Qianqian looks good no matter what."

    Liu Ruoqian raised her chin, a little smugly said: "That's natural, You are lucky to be able to marry Qianqian as a wife."