Chapter 68

Chapter 68

    The little ginseng was holding the small leaves with its whiskers, and it was still sitting there blankly, as if it didn't hear Lu Rengu's words.

    She suddenly didn't really want to take a bath anymore, now she is not a human being, just a useless ginseng, what kind of flower petal bath is there.

    Originally, she didn't think there was anything wrong with becoming a ginseng. After all, after five hundred years of experience as a ginseng, so what if you do it for a while longer.

    What's more, Wu disaster suffered such a serious injury before, and she has recovered slowly, so she can do it.

    But last night, she suddenly turned back into a human without warning, she was very happy, very happy.

    I'm still thinking, look, it's really good to raise it.

    In the end, it turned out to be nothing but joy.

    If she had known this earlier, she might as well have stayed the same last night.

    Seeing the little ginseng with its head drooping, Lu Rengu felt panicked in his heart, he spread out his palms and said, "Qianqian, come on, take a bath and you will feel better.

    " , climbed onto Lu Rengu's hand, straightened up and lay down on his palm, and did not move.

    "Good girl Qianqian." Lu Rengu held the little ginseng and put it on the side of his face, and then took off her little clothes, and put her into a porcelain bowl filled with petal water.

    The little ginseng was no longer as shy as it was yesterday, the whole ginseng leaned lazily to the side of the bowl, when Lu Rengu turned around to get the handkerchief, she just slipped out along the smooth bowl wall.

    Seeing that she was so submerged that even the two small leaves could hardly be seen, Lu Rengu's heart skipped a beat, and he quickly reached out to fish out the ginseng.

    "Be careful, Qianqian, don't choke on the water." Lu Rengu held her hand in one hand, and gently wiped her with a handkerchief in the other.

    The little ginseng waved its beard, the voice was dull, and a little helpless.

    {Brother Agu is so stupid, I am not a human being now, how could I choke. }

    Liu Wuji changed her clothes, walked to the door of the West House, poked out a small round head: "Father, mother, can Wu disaster come in?"

    Lu Rengu looked at the little ginseng, who raised his beard. {bring it on. }

    Liu Wuji smiled, and Le Diandian ran in, but instead of getting on the couch, he climbed onto the chair on the floor and sat obediently.

    The two little chubby legs were a little short, unable to reach the ground, just dangling in the air.

    After sitting for a while, he saw that his father and his mother were not talking, and her mother was obviously in a bad mood, and the atmosphere was a bit depressed.

    Liu Wuji thought for a while, and said, "Father, when mother was on the mountain just now, she said that you are a good husband." "

    What did your mother say, come and listen." Lu Rengu asked with a smile, His eyes were fixed on the little ginseng.

    The little ginseng didn't respond, as if it didn't hear it.

    Liu Wuji said what the little ginseng said on the mountain just now, Lu Rengu stretched out his hand and touched the little ginseng, and said with a light smile: "Naughty, you actually use the word 'virtuous' to describe me!" The little ginseng regained