Chapter 94

Chapter 94

    [Extra: Qianqian's daily friendship with Brother Da Mao when he was a child] "Brother Da Mao, my mother said, I will take me to     the temple

    to worship Bodhisattva tomorrow."

Under the apricot tree, little Liu Ruoqian sat on a small bench, gnawing on chicken legs with relish.

    The chicken drumsticks were huge, but the little girl was reluctant to eat them too fast. She gnawed small bites, and it took a long time to chew each bite before she was willing to swallow it.

    The pink and jade-carved little girl had two small knots tied on her head, and while she was gnawing, she was talking to Li Damao who was squatting on the side in a childish voice.

    The two chubby hands holding the chicken leg and the chubby little face were all greasy.

    "Yes, my mother will go with my aunt tomorrow." The young boy Li Damao squatted on the ground, holding a thin wooden stick in his hand, poking it out again and again.

    "Then you can go?" Xiao Qianqian asked.

    Li Damao shook his head: "I can't go, I have to go up the mountain with my father to cut some moso bamboo and weave bamboo baskets, and go to the market next time to sell.

    " Some bamboo baskets and bamboo baskets are sold to supplement the family.

    This is the business of the Li family.

    And Brother Da Mao is the eldest son of Li, so he naturally wants to help.

    Although Liu Ruoqian wanted Brother Da Mao to worship the Bodhisattva with her tomorrow, she couldn't delay Brother Da Mao's business.

    The little girl said sensiblely: "Then if my mother buys me delicious food, I'll keep it for you."

    Li Damao was not polite: "Okay."

    Xiao Qianqian sent the chicken leg that she gnawed a few bites to Li Damao "Brother Da Mao, take a bite."

    Looking at the fat, tender, delicious and fragrant big chicken drumsticks, Li Damao couldn't help swallowing.

    But he shook the small wooden stick in his hand with a look of disgust: "Take it away, I don't like to eat that thing."

    Little Qianqian didn't believe his nonsense. She tore off a large piece of meat with her hands and forced it to Li Damao's mouth.

    With a tense face, he pretended to be fierce and said: "Eat, if you don't eat, Qianqian will hit you."

    Li Damao tilted his head back to hide: "I brought this back for you specially, you eat it quickly."

    But the little girl He didn't speak, just kept holding up the drumstick and staring at him.

    "That's it." Li Damao opened his mouth and bit the piece of chicken leg into his mouth.

    The little boy looked extremely reluctant, but the speed of chewing was very fast.

    After Xiao Qianqian blinked a few times, he swallowed the meat, and licked his mouth unsatisfied.

    "Is it delicious?" Xiao Qianqian asked with her head tilted, her brows and eyes crooked with a smile.

    "Delicious." Li Damao answered honestly, and then thought of what he said just now, he was a little embarrassed, stretched out his hand and scratched his head, and smiled naively.

    Xiaoqian tore another piece of meat, but this time it was much smaller than the previous piece, otherwise he would have eaten a chicken leg in just a few mouthfuls according to Brother Da Mao's voracious posture.

    She fed the meat to Li Damao's mouth, and said solemnly: "Eat slowly, and taste it."

    Li Damao nodded solemnly, then bit the meat into his mouth, and chewed slowly like Xiao Qianqian with.

    The little girl smiled with satisfaction, took a small bite herself, and chewed with a smile.

    When Liu's mother came out after finishing her homework, she saw two children eating chicken drumsticks one bite at a time.

    She smiled and stepped forward: "Da Mao, you brought food for Qianqian again." "

    Auntie." Li Damao got up and said, "Today is my grandmother's birthday, and we went to celebrate her birthday, so I brought back a chicken leg for Qianqian."

    "You child, you brought it back with great difficulty, you can keep it for yourself to eat." Liu's mother said with a smile.

    Li Damao looked at Xiao Qianqian, laughed twice, and said nothing.

    Little Qianqian raised the chicken leg that was almost finished in her hand, blinked her big eyes, and said, "Mother, Qianqian didn't eat alone, and Qianqian shared it with Brother Da Mao." "Mother knows, you little greedy cat.

    " The Liu family's mother was full of love, took out her handkerchief, wiped the oil on her daughter's face, then turned and went back to the house.

    After a while, Liu's mother came out with a bowl full of poached eggs and handed it to Li Damao: "Come on, eat these eggs.

    " When it is time, it is easy to get hungry.

    Although it was not time for dinner, Li Damao's eyes lit up when he looked at the bowl of poached eggs sprinkled with chili sauce.     But the little boy still politely took the bowl back and wanted to return it: "Auntie, I'm not hungry, I'd better leave it to

    Brother Dashan and Liu Jiang to eat."

"The Liu family's mother said in a domineering tone.

    Then he said: "Those two bastards have gone to chop firewood. They like to eat well-cooked food. Auntie will cook them for them later.

    " But he stretched it halfway and then retracted it, raised his little foot and kicked his shoe: "Brother Big Mao, my mother told you to eat it, so you should eat it quickly, or Qianqian will beat you." The little girl with short arms and short legs

    , She talked about beating people all day long, and she didn't know who she could beat.

    Looking at her fierce daughter, Liu's mother couldn't help laughing: "Eat quickly."

    When Liu's mother returned to the house, Li Damao took the bowl, picked up the spoon and carefully scooped up a poached egg, and was about to feed little Qianqian .

    Xiao Qianqian shook her head: "I don't eat it, I eat chicken drumsticks."

    "Then I eat it." Li Damao put the whole poached egg into his mouth.

    But the eggs just out of the pan were too hot, and the boy grinned and screamed.

    But even so, he still refused to spit it out, and ate it hungrily.

    Fortunately, it's a candy egg, so it can't choke him.

    Li Damao's mouth was so hot that he kept fanning it with his mouth open.

    The little Qianqian who was sitting beside him was amused by his stupidity: "Brother Big Mao, are you a big bear? You eat everything so big." Li Damao held the bowl in one hand and fanned the wind with the other: "

    Qianqian, you are really cute!" Awesome, even I know I'm a big bear."

    The little girl laughed even louder now.

    Seeing her two elder brothers coming back with firewood at the gate of the courtyard, the little girl stood up and shook the chicken leg in her hand, dancing with excitement: "Big Brother and Second Brother, come and see, Brother Big Mao said he is a big bear.

    " Said gruffly: "I'm a big bear, I'm going to eat you."

    The little girl groaned, holding up the drumstick, giggling while running to the gate of the courtyard: "Brother, help, second brother, help, big brother!" The bear wants to eat Qianqian."

    (End of Qianqian and Brother Big Mao when they were young)!