Chapter 29

Chapter 29

    Sleeping on the same bed with Liu Ruoqian, Lu Rengu spent an extremely peaceful night.

    There is no noise in his ears, no demons in his mind, and his heart is unprecedentedly peaceful and tranquil.

    This was the first time in so many years after he was struck by lightning that he experienced the night that a normal person should have.

    It stands to reason that he should have had a good night's sleep, but he didn't sleep much.

    One was that it was rare that the night was so quiet, and he felt a little reluctant to just fall asleep like that.

    Furthermore, when the little girl was sleeping, she was not very honest.

    Turning over for a while, rolling over for a while, either throwing down his arms or kicking down his legs, I don't know if it's too hot, but he always hugs him.

    In short, there is no rest.

    Lu Rengu left a candle unextinguished, lying close to the outside of the bed, and gave most of the space to the little girl.

    Although Liu Ruoqian has reached the age of Ji, she is petite and slender, and most importantly, she behaves like a child.

    Compared with the curvaceous and mature concubines in the harem, she is not yet a woman.

    In addition, Lu Rengu has already learned that this is the little doll who rescued him on Baodu Mountain back then. His childhood memories overlap with the present. In his eyes, Liu Ruoqian is just a half-grown child who doesn't know much about the world.

    So even if they were lying in the same bed, no charming thoughts arose in his heart.

    The little girl was crooked for a while, twisted for a while, either pressing her face, or pressing her arms and legs.

    Lu Rengu felt that the little girl must be uncomfortable sleeping like this.

    So, he stood by the bed, patiently, and tirelessly arranged the little girl's sleeping position over and over again, and he was busy all night like this.

    Perhaps in the eyes of outsiders, this is tiring enough.

    But for Lu Rengu, compared with being tormented by headaches every night and competing with those ghosts and ghosts in his head, swinging arms and legs for the little girl is simply enjoyable.

    But for fear of waking up the little girl, he has always been cautious and light-footed.

    Fortunately, the little girl crawled back and forth, rolled back and forth, and sometimes kicked her legs twice in protest because she was tired of being pulled by him, but she slept soundly all the time.

    In short, for Lu Rengu, this evening was quite interesting.

    The only thing that made him feel a little regretful was that the little girl didn't say anything in her sleep all night, not a single word.

    ---

    On the second day, just after dawn, Lu Rengu got up, dressed neatly, and went out.

    Zou Qi and Quan Fu had been waiting at the door for a long time, seeing that Lu Rengu's expression was as usual, calm and refreshed, they both heaved a sigh of relief.

    [Just say that I didn’t hear any movement in His Majesty’s room last night, so it’s because I didn’t have a headache. This Liu beauty can be called His Majesty's magic medicine, when I return to the palace, I have to explain it, and I have to make a good offering of Liu beauty. 】Quanfu was filled with emotion.