Chapter 45

Chapter 45

    Kiss one to conceive one, another kiss to conceive another...

    Lu Rengu laughed wildly, stretched out his hand to embrace the little girl in his arms, rubbed and rubbed vigorously on her back with one big hand, and put the other hand on top of her head Kneaded and couldn't put it down.

    His majesty's big paws were a bit strong, and Liu Ruoqian was a little out of breath.

    She was a little angry. She put her hands on Lu Rengu's chest and struggled to pull herself out of his arms. Her face was tense and she even changed her address: "Your Majesty, why are you hugging me so hard? You squeeze me Stomach."

    Seeing the little ginseng essence protecting her stomach with both hands and throwing a tantrum at him, Lu Rengu held her shoulders and laughed even harder.

    【Your Majesty the dog, you are not worthy to be my baby's father, just smile slowly here by yourself, I have to go! 】

    She said she squeezed her stomach, but His Majesty didn't regret it, and kept laughing desperately. Liu Ruoqian was really angry now.

    "The concubine resigns." The little girl snorted, turned around and went out:

    Lu Rengu had already found out, and when the little goblin was happy, he would call Brother Agu and call himself Qianqian.

    As soon as the little goblin got angry, he called him His Majesty politely and called himself a concubine.

    Hearing the word "Chenqie", Lu Rengu hurriedly held back his laughter and ordered: "Quanfu, arrange the imperial chariot, so that we can send Liu Guiren back."

    He wanted to send this little fairy away quickly, and then let her Staying in Changning Palace, he was afraid that he would die young, and that he would be the first emperor in all ages to die laughing.

    "Yes, Your Majesty." Quan Fu entered the hall in response, and said to Liu Ruoqian, "Your Majesty Liu, please come with your servants.

    " The body should not be too tired.

    So he nodded and said: "Then there is Mr. Lao Fu."

    Lu Rengu looked in the direction of the palace gate, couldn't help but muffled laughter for a while, and then went to the table to read the memorial.

    ---

    Seeing that his master, who was always alive and kicking, was being carried back by the imperial chariot, Ling Yan was taken aback, and hurriedly greeted him: "Master, you are back." Liu Ruoqian's anger came and went quickly, and she sat on the

    imperial chariot all the way When I came back, I didn't care about His Majesty the dog for a long time.

    When the eunuchs who carried the imperial chariot put down the imperial chariot, she stretched out her hands to Lingyan and Ganoderma lucidum, and said with a smile, "Come and help me." Both of them stepped forward and carefully

    helped him off the imperial chariot.

    Liu Ruoqian was held by the two people's arms, one on the left and the other on the right, and they didn't forget to touch their stomach with one hand and support their lower back with the other.

    Seeing her posture, Ling Yan couldn't help asking in a low voice: "Master, what's wrong with you?"

    Liu Ruoqian replied with a smile: "It's okay, I just have to eat a little."

    The little girl said so, but Ling Yan was Not sure.

    The master is covering his stomach and holding his waist, why does it feel like a sore back and abdominal pain? But the master's face is filled with a happy and satisfied smile...