Chapter 26

Chapter 26

    "Oh, my knife."

    Liu Ruoqian let out a low cry, bent over to pick it up, but the two bundles she was holding crookedly wanted to fall apart.

    "I'm here."

    Lu Rengu stepped forward, helped her up with one hand, and picked up the dagger with the other.

    Supporting the little girl to stand firmly, Lu Rengu's gaze was fixed on the dagger in his hand.

    The dagger is small and exquisite, with the dark pattern of Manzhushahua engraved on the black handle, and a precious red gemstone is embedded at the lower end of the handle near the blade.

    Lu Rengu let go of the little girl and pulled out the dagger. Against the backdrop of the candlelight, the sharp double-edged blade glowed with a cold light.

    This dagger is a pair, one large and one small, the big one is inlaid with blue gems, and the small one is inlaid with red gems.

    As long as he can remember, this pair of daggers has been by his side, and he is very familiar with it.

    This is the dagger that he deliberately dropped on Baodu Mountain back then.

    Lu Rengu put the dagger back into the scabbard, looked at the little girl beside her who was busy packing her bags, and her dark eyes were filled with emotions.

    "Thank you, Brother Your Majesty." Liu Ruoqian hurriedly gathered the bundle in her arms, raised her face and smiled sweetly at Lu Rengu.

    Then he walked to the couch with the burden in his arms, threw the burden on the couch, and knelt down on it.

    The little girl stretched out her hand to Lu Rengu: "Brother Your Majesty, give it to me."

    But she found that His Majesty was looking at her with a dagger in his hand.

    Although his face was expressionless, the indiscriminate expression in those deep, pool-like eyes made people a little nervous.

    Liu Ruoqian's heart skipped a beat. Could it be that he forgot what she told His Majesty about the dagger?

    That's terrible, if he forgets, will he think that she intends to assassinate? This is not acceptable.

    Liu Ruoqian hurriedly pointed at the dagger, clarifying for herself: "Brother Your Majesty, I mentioned this dagger to you, and I brought it after you agreed with an 'um'." Lu Rengu held the dagger

    forward One step: "Where did you get this dagger?"

    That weird little girl inexplicably appeared on the mountain back then, chewed bitter cabbage to heal his wounds, and made the chasing wolves obedient and let the blood loss After falling to the ground with too much effort, he escaped from the wolf's mouth and survived.

    The weird Liu Meiren in front of him likes to stay in the tree, as soon as he gets close to him, he can dispel the noise in his mind, and it can also make his headache that has been incurable for many years dissipate.

    Originally, he didn't think about the two of them together.

    But looking at the familiar dagger, two irrelevant strings in Lu Rengu's mind suddenly connected together.

    Although the little girl hadn't said where the dagger came from, he was almost sure.

    His Liu Meiren was the little girl in the mountains back then.