Chapter 35

Chapter 35

    Seeing that the little ginseng sat up straight, Lu Rengu sullenly picked up a memorial and slapped it on the table, slapping it: "Dare to do such a disrespectful thing in the palace, it's simply presumptuous!" His Majesty the emperor suddenly

    said Losing his temper, the little ginseng essence trembled in fright.

    After being alone for so many days, His Majesty the Emperor has always been very kind in front of her, sometimes even gentle.

    Even if he was talking about serious matters with Quan Fu Zou Qi and the others, at most he would show no expression on his face, Liu Ruoqian had never seen him lose his temper like this.

    Just because of such a trivial matter as the little eunuch spitting, he actually smashed something.

    Qiaolan, who has read a lot of story books, said that a man who smashes things is similar to a man who beats his wife, and they are not good men!

    The little ginseng essence was a little unhappy, and couldn't help muttering in his heart.

    [What's the matter, isn't it just spit, why is His Majesty the Emperor so angry. ]

    Hearing what the little girl said, it means that she has not yet realized the seriousness of the problem.

    Lu Rengu ordered in a cold voice: "Slap the person who spit on ten boards, and then call all the eunuchs from Changning Palace to watch the punishment, so as to make an example to others."

    Quan Fu responded and withdrew.

    After a while, there was the sound of crackling boards in the courtyard, and the sound of gagging.

    The little eunuch was beaten because of spitting, Liu Ruoqian felt empathy, the board seemed to fall on her body, her buttocks were hurting, she wanted to reach out to cover it, but she sat down.

    She let go of Lu Rengu's arm, and wanted to stand up and stay away from this cold and heartless man.

    But he pressed her shoulders, pushed her back onto the chair, and said in a terribly gentle tone, "Qianqian, it's none of your business, you sit down." Liu Ruoqian saw the majesty of the emperor, and she didn't dare to resist, so she sat obediently

    . When I went back, I felt like I was sitting on pins and needles.

    She really felt that spitting was not a big mistake, and it was a bit too unfair for the little eunuch to be punished for this.

    So she bravely grabbed His Majesty's arm and shook it, her voice was soft and small, which sounded pitiful.

    "Brother Agu, why don't you warn him first, if you commit the crime again next time, you can hit him again?" [

    Otherwise, if she doesn't pay attention in the future and spits out, wouldn't she also be punished? You must be given a chance to reform yourself. 】

    Lu Rengu reached out and touched the little girl's head, and said earnestly: "Qianqian, you are still young, you don't understand, you should be punished if you make some mistakes, otherwise everyone will be forgiven if they make mistakes, then wouldn't this palace be chaotic It's a trick."

    Logically speaking, His Majesty's will shouldn't be questioned. She tried to stop it but failed, not to mention there was already a fight outside, Liu Ruoqian didn't dare to persuade him anymore.

    Otherwise, I am afraid that I will be charged with disobeying the will, and I will lose my head.

    【Hey, poor little eunuch. 】