Chapter 43

Chapter 43

    "I don't want to see you, let them go back." Liu Ruoqian said without thinking.

    "Yes, the servant will go back to His Majesty." The little eunuch clasped his hands in response, stepped back a few steps, turned around and left.

    When the little eunuch walked away, Liu Ruoqian remembered to ask Ling Yan: "I haven't seen Mrs. Liu, have you broken any rules?" Ling Yan: "No,

    you are now a nobleman and the master of the palace. Logically speaking, Liu Ruoqian Madam and eldest girl will greet you when they see you, and whether you see or not is up to you."

    Liu Ruoqian: "That's fine, I don't like the mother and daughter, and I don't want to see you in the future."

    No matter who tells you Whoever greets them will inevitably waste their lips and tongues when they meet each other.

    With that free time, she might as well lie down in the wooden house in the imperial garden for a while, or go to make up for His Majesty the Emperor.

    Ling Yan: "It's okay if I don't see you, Madam is fine, but she has no ideas, and her ears are a little soft. But the eldest girl is a bit serious. If you meet her in the future, master, you'd better be careful." Liu Ruoqian slapped her thigh,

    proudly Yun Tian: "I'm not afraid of her. If she dares to play tricks with me, I'll ask Lingzhi to throw her away. Lingzhi is very strong. She can carry the sack and run away. I'm afraid she won't be able to do it alone with Liu Muyao.

    " Cracking the joints: "Okay, master, look at it."

    The master and servant looked at each other, and they were all haha.

    Ling Yan also laughed. That's right, the master is simple, so it's good to deal with it straightforwardly.

    ---

    The little eunuch who sent the message went back to Changning Palace and reported the matter to Quanfu.

    Quan Fu went in and reported: "Your Majesty, Liu Guiren said he didn't see you."

    Not long after Lu Rengu came back from court, he drank a cup of tea and was changing into his regular clothes. Hearing this, he said, "Then send it out."

    Quan Fu should say, Then he asked, "Your Majesty, what should I say?"

    Lu Rengu: "It's the truth."

    Quan Fu: "Your Majesty, if you don't even see your biological mother, will it hurt Liu's reputation as a nobleman?

    " It is unknown that the nobleman is the queen. Your Majesty's reputation is not good, so should Liu Guiren's reputation be established early and maintained. 】 When Lu Rengu heard Quan Fu's words, he pondered for a moment,     felt that it was reasonable,

    and then changed his words: "Just say that I won't let you see me."

It's reasonable not to let him see you. ]

    "Yes." Quan Fu replied, and went to tell the little eunuch.

    After a while, he came back again: "Your Majesty, Mr. Liu has received an errand, and he has come to the palace to thank you."

    Lu Rengu fastened his belt and sat on a chair: "Let him in."

    Liu Silin knelt down after entering the door: "Chen Liu Silin greets His Majesty."

    Lu Rengu said, "Get up and give me a seat."

    Liu Silin got up, thanked him and sat down.

    Lu Rengu sized him up and saw that there was no displeasure or dissatisfaction on his face, so he said, "Originally, I planned to arrange for you to enter the household department, but then I changed my mind and wanted you to go to the Ministry of Industry to practice. "