Chapter 101

Chapter 101 [Extra: Little Ginseng Essence and Ghost Emperor 06]

    Liu Ruoqian opened her eyes suddenly, sat up slowly, without even looking, and threw herself into the familiar embrace.

    A pair of slender arms tightly hugged the man's thin waist, and his face rubbed against his chest affectionately: "Brother Agu, are you okay?"

    Lu Rengu rubbed Liu Ruoqian's back with one hand, and gently Caressing her head: "Everything is fine."

    But Liu Ruoqian could hear the exhaustion from these four simple words, she let go of her arms, knelt on the couch, carefully looked at his face.

    I saw that the man's handsome face was full of tiredness.

    Liu Ruoqian felt distressed, stretched out her hand and pulled him to sit on the couch, and asked in a low voice, "But you haven't rested these few days?" Many years ago,

    Quan Fu once told her that when His Majesty the Emperor led troops to attack Chu State, in order to be able to When I came back early, I had been sleepless for many days, and I guess it will be again this time.

    Lu Rengu didn't hide anything, nodded and said: "I'm afraid you're worried, I want to come back to accompany you earlier." After finishing speaking,

    he reached out and touched Liu Ruoqian's face: "Qianqian has lost weight."

    Liu Ruoqian hugged him again, and confessed frankly: "Thinking of you."

    "I'm sorry." Lu Rengu said apologetically.

    Liu Ruoqian: "I don't blame you, you are going to deal with business."

    The two hugged each other silently, Lu Rengu pulled her face and wanted to kiss her lips.

    Liu Ruoqian went up to him and gave him a quick kiss, then separated, pointed inside, and whispered, "Yue'er is inside, and my daughter has been with me these few nights."

    Lu Rengu nodded and stopped moving.

    Liu Ruoqian asked: "Are you hungry, may I ask someone to cook something for you?"

    "Not hungry, lie down with me for a while." Lu Rengu took him into his arms and lay down on the couch.

    On a hot summer night, Liu Ruoqian felt extremely at ease when the man's generous embrace carried a hint of coolness.

    One hadn't slept for several days and nights, and hadn't slept well for several days, but at this moment, neither of them felt sleepy.

    Lu Rengu closed his eyes to rest his mind, and patted Liu Ruoqian's back with a big hand regularly.

    Liu Ruoqian traced his chin with her fingers, and asked in a voice that could be heard by two people: "Brother Agu, is everything done?"

    Lu Rengu: "Yes, everything is tidied up."

    "That's good." Liu Ruoqian leaned forward and kissed him on the chin.

    Seeing his tired appearance, Liu Ruoqian didn't ask any more questions, lest he have to recall that unpleasant experience again.

    Liu Ruoqian stopped talking, and wanted Lu Rengu to sleep for a while, but Lu Rengu said, "Let's go after a day's rest." Liu Ruoqian looked up at

    him, "That side of the underworld, you don't need to go back every day. ?”

    Lu Rengu: “No need, someone will come looking for me.”

    Liu Ruoqian smiled with crooked eyebrows: “That’s good.”