Chapter 2

chapter 2

    Lu Rengu stopped, turned around and spoke, his voice was deep and cold, full of magnetism.

    "Previously when I was forced to accept the concubine, the prime minister danced the most happily, but when it was his turn, he resisted in every possible way and refused to send him to the palace. Why is he willing to do so today?" Quan Fu, an eunuch, dare not act rashly

    . Discussing the state affairs, he looked at Shi Zouqi, the commander of the imperial guards and the commander-in-chief of the emperor's private soldiers Golden Wolf Guard, asking for help.

    Zou Qi took a step forward, clasped his fists and said: "Your Majesty, the one who is sent to the palace is not Liu Muyao, the eldest daughter of the Liu family, but Liu Ruoqian, the second girl newly found by the prime minister's mansion." Lu Ren seemed to have heard something interesting

    . The corners of Gu's mouth twitched lightly: "Let's listen."

    Zou Qi continued: "The prime minister's mansion said to the outside world that the second girl was weak and sick since she was a child. She got advice from the master and had to be raised in the countryside and brought back when she was old."

    " But according to my investigation, the second girl was lost at the Lantern Festival at the Lantern Festival when she was four years old, and she was only found five days ago. And the eldest girl of the Liu family is the adopted daughter."

    Lu Rengu showed his face and chuckled lightly: "For the sake of an adopted daughter, you are willing to give your own daughter to me. Liu is really loyal to me."

    Zou Qi and Quan Fu have followed Lu Rengu since childhood, and seeing his spring-like smile, they both feel shuddering.

    Seeing Lu Rengu's silence, Quan Fu pondered the holy meaning, and said tremblingly, "Your Majesty, do you want this Miss Liu to come over to chant scriptures for you tonight?" "No need."

    Lu Rengu's tone was light.

    It's only been a few days since I returned to the Prime Minister's Mansion, so I must know very little about it, and it's boring to shout about it.

    After Lu Rengu finished speaking, he turned around and walked in, but his figure suddenly swayed, and he helped the screen to stand still.

    He frowned slightly, and stretched out his hand to press the throbbing temple.

    Zou Qi strode like flying, and in the blink of an eye, he came to his side and supported him: "Your Majesty, is your head hurting again?"

    Quan Fu also didn't care about the rules of replying from three feet away, he hurried forward, held Lu Rengu's other arm, his eyes were red, "Your Majesty, I will help you to rest." Lu Rengu wanted to say that there is no need to make such a fuss

    , Naihe was dizzy and dizzy, too lazy to speak, and walked inside with the support of the two.

    【Lord Chi went out to look for medicine for His Majesty. It has been more than two months, but there is no news so far. I don't know what happened. It seems that I have to send someone to look for it. His Majesty's headache attacks have become more frequent recently. Seeing that the Ghost Festival is approaching, it may be troublesome if he can't find the right medicine. 】 Zou Qi's slightly hoarse voice came.

    [Hey, these imperial doctors are all a bunch of trash, they can't even cure His Majesty's headache. Seeing His Majesty suffer day by day, my heart really hurts like being dug by a knife. 】Quan Fu's shrill voice was full of tears.