Chapter 16

Chapter 16

    Liu Silin turned sideways, raised his hand, and swung the book that was about to hit the bridge of his nose to the ground.

    Prime Minister Liu put on a dark face, pointed at Liu Silin's nose and reprimanded: "As the eldest son of the Liu family, you are responsible for the future of the entire Liu family. You really don't know how to go to the palace to be important. You can come back alive today. It's a fluke."

    Mr. Liu, who has always been filial and respectful, did not meet the courtesy, nor did he admit his mistake, but stood upright like a green pine, his voice could not distinguish between emotions and anger.

    "Father, since you are worried about the future of the Liu family, why didn't you send Liu Muyao into the palace at the beginning? She has enjoyed the glory and wealth of the Liu family for so many years instead of her younger sister, so she should do something for the Liu family. After all, she is not bad in appearance, compared to Qianqian. She is more dignified and courteous, and she is more suitable to be a concubine, isn't she?"

    Hearing these accusatory questions, Prime Minister Liu thought of the little girl who was sent to the palace without knowing how many days she would live, and then looked at Yushu in front of her. Linfeng's son finally felt guilty in his heart and eased his tone.

    "This matter is because my father is sorry for your sister, and I am ashamed of you, but Mu Yao's marriage is arranged for my father, and you will know when the time is right in the future."

    Liu Silin said with a hint of helpless sarcasm: "Father , in your heart, Liu Muyao is your biological daughter."

    This was the first time Liu Silin talked to Prime Minister Liu like this when he grew up, and he was so angry that he immediately reprimanded: "You bastard, get out!"

    Liu Silin's eyes were full of tears. Disappointed, he just stared at Prime Minister Liu, remained silent for a moment, then turned and left.

    ---

    "Liu Meiren, come to my side." Lu Rengu leaned on the couch and waved to Liu Ruoqian.

    After the little girl ate the snacks and candies, she washed her hands and stood on the ground in an orderly manner.

    Lu Rengu can be sure that his mind-reading technique has not changed for others, and the effective range is still within three feet.

    Only for Liu Meiren, it will only work if you touch her.

    But he still has some doubts, and he needs to explore further, such as the two things that she can "mute the sound" and "remove the headache".

    But headaches always only occur at night, so I can only explore her ability to "mute" at this time.

    With the little girl by his side, except for his mind-reading ability, his hearing is no different from that of ordinary people, and he can't hear those noisy voices in his ears.

    And when the little girl leaves, the hustle and bustle that ordinary people cannot hear will return again.

    He wanted to try to see how far the little girl's "silence" ability was effective.

    Liu Ruoqian took two steps forward and stood by the couch: "Your Majesty, do you want to chant scriptures?" Eldest Young

    Master Liu has already seen him, thanked Xie En, and ate snacks. His Majesty still asked her to stay here, presumably because he wanted her to chant sutras. Let's go.

    There was no one within three feet, and Lu Rengu didn't hold the little girl's hand, and there was silence in his ears.

    With a gentle tone, he raised his finger towards the door: "There is no need to chant sutras now, Miss Liu, you go out slowly." "