Being A Sahyoune (Janoskian Fanfic)

"Em, Get your fucken ass downstairs now or I'm leaving you behind" My brother called out from the bottom of the stairs.

"One more minute" I pleaded. I completed my hair and make up, I used just some natural stuff. I wasn't going all out, I was just meeting up with my brother and his friends.

I gave myself one good look in the mirror, My dark drown hair casscaded down further than my shoulders, my hazel eyes blossmed out and my black mascara had a good effect on that. My thin figure was covered in a tight black, three quater top which made my boobs look three times bigger, my white shorts only just covered my bum and my new black vans with pink laces complemented my out fit. I was more tanned then my brother as I never passed down an oppotunity to go to the beach. For a sixteen year old some may say I'm dressing slightly sl#tty but my brothers friends weren't like normal guys. They were 10 times hotter than the average boys.

 You could say I'm close with these boys, I watch them film the dumbest things, I hang out with them and even join in on the occasional twitcam. Although they are the most annoying shits, they are the best people to be around.

"Em, You done yet?" My brother called out impatiantly.

"Fuck, I'm ready now" I said, I slipped my phone in my back pocket and trudged downstairs.

"What the fuck are you wearing?" he asked when he saw me. I looked down at my clothes.

"What's wrong with this?" I asked not seeing the issue.

"Em, we are going to see my mates, not your douchebag friends" he said.

"I'm not changing so get in the car and lets go" I opened the door and he walked behind me.

"Fuck, Em, I can see your ass" he said disgusted.

"Don't you dare seduce my friends" he said firmly.

My brother's such an idiot, I'm not interested in his friends, they were like my brothers. I can't be friends with many people because it takes forever for other people to gain my trust. Lacey, my best friend is the only person who treats me normally. I have to watch out if someone is just using me to get to my brother. Lacey is different, she had always been my best friend and nothing changed when my brother became famous, she treated me the same way and didn't act differently around me or him.

I feel like I'm in an intervention or something where you state your name and what your addicted to or what your issue is.

I'm Emma Sahyoune and my brother is Daniel Sahyoune, a member of the Janoskians.

---

I'm sitting in Daniel's car and his got the dumbest song on. He always listens to it, no one really knows besides me, you will laugh when I tell you. Right now Daniel is singing his heart out (Might I add, my brother isn't the best singer) to 'You raise me up'

Go ahead laugh, It's actually really funny.

"Stop fucken laughing Em" Daniel says half serious.

I stop but a smile is still plastered on my face, this is too funny.

"Alright, get out" Daniel says when the car comes to a halt. We are at The Brooks House, aka Daniel's second home.

I get out of Daniel's car and walk up to the front door, Daniel usually barges in but I knock just to piss him off. "Just walk in Em" he says frustrated but I ignore him.

I watch the door slowly open. Standing there is Beau, shirtless. Okay I must say Beau was definitely an attractive guy but I would never go crazy over him like his fans do. It's one of those moment where the fans go....I can't even. But in being Daniel's sister, there is a line, I cannot cross it. I have to act as if it doesn't phase me, which most times it doesn't. Plus, all Daniel's friends are like 2-3 years older than me, even dating them would feel like I was dating my brother.