Chapter 8: Pay back can be fun

I woke up to the noise of the shower running, once again Daniel beat me to it. I skipped down stairs in a good mood, I went to the kitchen and began making breakfast. All was well until I saw Beau heading in my direction without a shirt on. I mean honestly this boy is full of himself.

You should have seen him yesterday, I was fumbling with my fingers and James said "We are waiting for your answer" although they all knew perfectly well.

I was embarrassed and little mad at Beau although it wasn't him fault I had a dream about him.

"Beau can you please put a shirt on?" I asked politely.

"It's a bit hot in your house" he said as he passed me and walked to the fridge.

"You don't have to be here" I mumbled under my breath.

"Whoa, what's up your ass?" he asked as he grabbed the juice from the fridge.

"Nothing, maybe I just don't want you in my house, drinking my juice without a shirt on in the morning" I snapped and stormed off to my room.

"Someone's PMSing" Daniel called out from his room.

He loves it when I'm on my period, for four whole days he gets to be his annoying self yet I find it even more annoying. He does more annoying things on purpose because it has an effect on me.

I went to the bathroom after it was finally free and did my morning rituals. I washed my hands and my face before just standing there and looking at my own reflection.

I don't know how I'm still facing Beau after I basically admitted I was having dirty thoughts about him in my sleep. Although Daniel was completely amused, I was more than mortified.

There was a knock at the bathroom door, I groaned before opening it. Of course Beau was there, he's always there.

"What?" I spat out.

"I need to pee Emma" he said.

"Ugh" I groaned and pushed passed him but he grabbed onto my wrist in a gentle manner.

"I hope you aren't embarrassed or anything about your um dream" Beau said awkwardly.

"If anything I'm flattered" he said.

"Well that's just great for you" I said as I ripped my hand out of his grip.

I went to my room and slammed the door shut before putting on my school uniform. What a drainer, school. I wasn't looking forward to one bit of it.

I picked up my phone from off the docking station and I sent a quick text to Lacey.

Walk with me to school? - Em

Sure, I'll be at your house in 5 - Lace

I finished getting myself ready and I ran downstairs to fetch the door when the door bell rang. I needed to get out of here. To my dismay Beau beat me.

"Hello Lacey, how are you?" he asked.

"Fine, fine, is there a reason for you not to be wearing a shirt?" she asked.

Score!

As he pointed to his abs he said "Seriously what's wrong with you girls, don't you love this stuff?"

"Yeah just not you" I said as I finished my walk downstairs.

As I walked out the door with Lacey I hears Beau call out "I'm going to change that"

Once we were far from my house Lacey was screaming in my ear "When he said 'I'm going to have to change that' he was referring to you not liking him."