Chapter 9: When he calls you Beautiful

"Hey Emma, what are you doing later this afternoon?" Daniel asked me from his bedroom.

"Nothing, why?" I replied.

"I was wondering if you wanted to watch us do dare sundays live?" he called out.

I unwillingly got off my bed and walked to his room just so we could stop yelling from one room to another.

"You do understand that you are asking me if I want to watch 5 boys vomit up things that shouldn't go in their body"

"5 attractive boys" Daniel corrected me.

"Plus, we are just doing the jam doughnut challenge and maybe the pie challenge if we have time"

"If you vomit I will leave" I threatened.

"Alright Alright, who vomits when they eat doughnuts anyway"

"You vomit when you eat anything"

"Fair point. Alright get ready, we will leave soon"

I did as Daniel instructed and decided to get ready. I checked the weather on my phone and it read 25 degrees. Fair to say it was definitely going to be hot in Melbourne.

I put a white frilled- lace midriff along with mini black shorts and white converse.

I was applying mascara in my mirror when Daniel decided to pop in.

"What are you wearing?" he asked.

"Daniel, be logical, it's 25 degrees out there. I'm not going to wear a ski outfit for you just because you say so"

"But-"

"No buts"

"Except for yours, change your shorts into something not so small"

Slightly embarrassed once Daniel left I changed my shorts into aqua studded shorts which looked much better anyway.

I fishtail braided my hair to the side and applied some lip balm.

I sprayed myself twice with the Britney Spears perfume before leaving my bedroom.

On the journey down the stairs I heard my mum calling both mine and Daniel's names. I'm surprised she remembered them.

"Come, sit" she instructed.

Sitting at the dinner table was my mum, dad and Daniel so I joined them.

In the corner of my eye I saw suitcases, immediately I thought of divorce. What if Daniel chose to stay with Dad and I went with mum, I can't lose Daniel.

"As you can see, your father is taking me to Hawaii"

Okay even better response. Daniel cheered and I couldn't wipe the smile off my face.

"Here are the rules"

"No sex, drugs or parties" Daniel said in a parental tone.

"No I was actually going to say, the rules are no rules because you've been such great kids but since we will be gone for a month, no drugs"

"Does alcohol count?" Daniel asked, honestly I thought he had some brains of course it counts.

"Of course it doesn't son, you enjoy tata" Dad said, by the end the pair were basically running out of the house. No responsibility.

"So party tonight" Daniel suggested.

"Fine but tomorrow night and maybe a few nights after that while I recover from tonight's party we will have a few chilled nights"