Chapter 15: Permission Granted

So it's Janoskians Movie Marathon tonight and the title basically says it all. And today is the start of my first day in which I prove to Beau that I'm not a little girl nor do I appreciate the title as 'Daniel's Little Sister'.

So basically the boys wear their pajamas and we have until 6pm till when ever to watch as many movies as we feel like. This is my first Janoskians Movie Marathon and I know exactly how I'm playing it out. I borrowed a pair of Lacey's pajamas. A white tight crop top which shows off my stomach and mini girls boxer shorts showing off everything my mumma gave me. I tightened my hair into a high pony and I chapped up my lips just in case.

I walked downstairs to greet the boys who arrived 20 minutes ago.

"Interesting outfit" Daniel muttered. Recently Daniel and I made an agreement, I can wear what ever I want and he can do whatever he wants without me dobbing. I'm not a rat so I would never dob anyway but at least this way I get something from it.

"Thanks Daniel" I replied and swung my hips to the kitchen. I only swung my hips because in the corner of my eye I saw Beau entering the room I was exiting. 

In the kitchen I saw Jai getting the chips, lollies and drink all ready. The boys take it in turns of who sets up. 

"Hey Jai" I said as I entered the kitchen.

"Hey Emma" he said and he hugged me.

When his hand went around my bare waist I trembled in his embrace.

"Your hands are so cold" I said once the hug was over.

"I'm so sorry, I was just carrying the cans of lemonade that just came out of the fridge.

I grabbed a popper from the fridge but just as I was exiting I remembered 'Little Girls drink poppers'  so I put it back in the fridge and I took a can of lemonade. 

"James" I said when I saw him. He spun around and smiled.

"My question is, what is with the change of style, your growing up too fast" he said and he pretended to cry.

"Suck it up princess" I said and I took another swig of my lemonade.

"Emma" Luke said with a charming smile.

"Hey Luke" I said and hugged him. He smelt so good, not in a creepy way but wow he smelt really good so I told him.

"Thanks Em" he replied with another charming smile.

"Stop sniffing my friends" Daniel said as he entered the lounge room.

So this is the equation I worked out. Little Girl = Good + Innocent Girl.  So that changed my whole out look on things. I had to do things like not restricting myself to Beau.

Looks like Beau Brooks is changing me into a Bad Girl.

"Where is this pizza? I'm fucken starving" Daniel complained and he slummed out on the couch.

I went into the kitchen to get the paper plates out for the pizzas and turns out someone followed me. I leant on the kitchen bench as I reached up into the top cupboard to get the paper plates. The cold kitchen bench gave me goose bumps on my stomach.

An tanned arm was extended over mine to help me the plates and the other hand was placed on my waist. Just by his touch I knew who he was.

I came off my tippy toes and placed the plates on the bench before I turned around to meet eyes with Beau. 

"Hey" he said with an attractive smile.

"Hey" I replied. I do not want to be put under his spell. I have a mission that I have to accomplish.