Chapter 10: The things you do when you're drunk

"I know you are naturally gorgeous but tonight, after he called you beautiful we need to make you jaw dropping sexy" Lacey said as she sat on my bed.

I filled her in on everything that happened and she was trying to get me to hook up with Beau tonight. Truth was I don't know if I even like him, in that way. I mean, he's sweet and caring and awfully sexy but they are just turn ons, I don't even understand my feelings.

"Please, we will go to my house an I'll pamper you, you can wear my tight black dress and you will get your man" Lacey said excitedly.

Lacey picked up 3 guys in that dress for 2 reasons. Number one, Lace is a catch. Number two, that dress shows off boobs, legs and booty.

I don't think Daniel will allow me to wear it, then again maybe I'm just going to be rebellious an wear it.

After looking in my wardrobe I gave in, she can dress me up as a Barbie doll but at the end of the day I could never get a guy like Beau.

"When does the party start?" she asked.

"In two hours" I told her.

She started to freak out but I calmed her down "We have two hours to look really hot, what are we still doing sitting here lets go" she said and pulled me out of my house.

"I feel stupid" I admitted after Lacey spent an hour fixing me up.

The tight black dress hugged my hips, I mentally thanked my mum for pressuring me to do dancing for those five years. But when I looked around all I noticed were my boobs, they popped out in this dress, majorly.

I also wore her red strap shoes, my whole outfit cost a fortune. I'm so thankful that I have a wealthy best friend.

I watched as Lacey stood with the curling iron and her mouth hung open.

"Oh My Gosh" she said.

"I could never fill out that dress as good as you, you look perfect Emma" I high fived her and gave her all the credit.

When she was doing my makeup I kept laughing cause the brush tickled my nose and when she was doing my eye make up I kept blinking so she had to re do it 3 times. In the end I did look good, I felt weird but looked good.

Lacey wore an aqua dress and silver heels, her hair was curled and we had matching purses.

I felt bad because I knew Daniel had to set up all by himself but I'm sure the boys helped. He would have called me if he needed me right?

My phone vibrated in my purse. "Speak of the devil" I muttered to myself. I got a text from Daniel.

Ready for a wicked night? The party has started so get your ass over here, now! x

"Lace you look amazing" I complimented her as I slipped my phone back in the purse.

"Right back at you kiddo, are we ready?" she asked.

"Yup" I said and we began walking to my house.

"So you promise you will tell me how many boys you kiss tonight right?" she asked as we walked.

"Of course although I know I will be saying zero, you better be counting tonight" I told her.

"Hey what do you think of Tyla?" she asked randomly.

I didn't really socialize with him but he was nice when he let me use the camera so I replied "He's a nice kid".

"Do you think he's attractive?" she asked.