Chapter 26: A cold beginning

I cannot apologise any further, I'm sorry for the late update as exams and assignments have been popping up, but I ensure you the updates will be more consistent. Sorry if it's too intense for you or too dramatic :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I stretched out my arms and I let them dangle over the edge of my bed for a good couple of seconds. I took that time to wake up completely. The night before I stayed up late talking to Beau on the phone, not an uncommon thing but last night was special.

 He told me about his dream, goals, what he is inspired to be, his aspirations, ambitions. I told him mine in return but they were vague and not as heart felt. I guess I never really thought about it. I was just always going to be 'that girl', Daniel's little sister. I never really thought about my whole goals, who I want to be.  

Therefore after my late phone call with Beau, I laid in silence in my bed, with my mind whirling around thoughts and ideas. Who did I want to become?  

I woke up the same as I fell asleep, with no clue. I had checked my phone, as per usual there was a cliche Good morning text which I secretly loved.  

"What is planned for today?" I texted him.  

"The day is ours, what shall it be? Movies and popcorn? Day out? Home relaxing?" he replied back almost instantly.  

"Home relaxing" I replied.   

I stretched out once more, sprawling myself out on my bed before hauling myself out and walking over to my bathroom. Unsurprisingly enough, Daniel was still sleeping, this was confirmed by his quiet snoring.  

I have a shower, allowing the warm water run along my body, relaxing every tense muscle and clearing any worrying thoughts. Wrapping a cosy towel around my body, I took the walk back to my room. Dripping excess water from my body along the floorboards, unintentionally.  

I climbed into comfy skinny jeans along with my white button up, collared shirt. I tied my hair into a messy bun after towel drying. As I looked into the full length mirror, I had an idea of what Beau and I were doing today.  

Undoubtedly, after setting a time for when he should arrive, Beau showed up with a welcoming brown paper bag in his hand with a cheeky smile on his face.  

"Chicken nuggets" he said, smiling, holding the bag to the side of his head.  

My arms snaked along his waist before pulling him in for a tight hug.  

"Is that all?" he asked, stepping into the house.

I nodded teasingly.  

"But I bought chicken nuggets" he justified.  

I gave in and I pecked him on the lips which was satisfying.  

After pigging out with chicken nuggets while watching three videos on the laptop of Alfie, pointless blogs, I decided to put forward my proposal on what should we do today.  

"Okay, so I've been thinking" I began and immediately Beau's full attention was on me.  

"You're not breaking up with me are you?" he asked concerned.  

"What? No" I said quickly before laughing.  

"I think we should do a video together" I suggested.  

He crossed his legs and turned to face me, "I'm listening" he replied.  

"Boyfriend does my makeup?" I asked hopefully.