Chapter 30: When trouble strikes

"Emma Sahyoune" his voice rang through my ears. I can just imagine him, sprawled out on his bed, glaring up at the ceiling.

First of all, when he says my full name it's never good and secondly, when he doesn't ring me on the phone because he is too lazy to get up and he actually calls me from his room, something is up.

I took the hint to get up. off my bean bag and adventure through the corridor to meet face with an open door and a very angry Daniel sitting up right on his bed.

"What?" I asked in the sweetest voice I could put on.

"I cannot believe you" he said, emphasising each word. He knew.

"First of all, you trash my party with you love triangle" I would have cut him off saying that I don't have feelings for Carter nor was it his party but when Daniel is in this state, I do not dare to interrupt him.

"And now this, what do I even say?" he asked. I didn't want him to say anything.

The night of the fight someone called the cops, luckily enough, they are stationed 20 minutes away from our house so Daniel had enough time to hide the keg that was made availiable to underage teenagers. While try to act completely sober to the cops, Daniel was asked to give a report on the insident that left Carter with broken ribs from falling down the stairs and several cuts on his face, along with a bloody nose.

Beau, thankfully, pulled through with minimal bruises and a small cut above his eyebrow. He was completely stubborn when I told him he should get stitches for his cut but he insisted that he hadn't needed it. Yet when James told him, he listened.

As my mother left Daniel in charge he was busted for loud music and the fight meaning that he isn't allowed to host another party for two months. I feel so bad for him, he shouldn't have gotten in trouble. I'm not pointing any fingers but Beau is the eldest and he did start the physical fight.

Beau won't speak to me after hearing that I kissed Carter back. I feel good for being honest and telling Beau exactly what happened but he didn't exactly appreciate it. And that is why Daniel is angry at me.

I managed to zone back into what he was saying "suppose to do now, huh? Are you even listening?" he paused. "I know exactly what you are gonna do. You're gonna go to his house and apologise to your boyfriend" he said firmly.

The reason as to why Daniel was so firm on this is because due to the fact that Beau hasn't spoken, replied or acknowledged me, he also has been ignoring Daniel because he thinks that I will get involved and talk the phone off him or message him off Daniel's phone. Therefore, Daniel lost his best friend because of stupid me.

Normally I would say 'no' and then Daniel would reply 'stop being so stubborn' causing him to get even angrier. So I replied saying that I would do it but in all honesty I was so scared. When Daniel is mad, he is not someone you want to mess with.

"Great, I'll drive you" he said getting up off his bed.

"Great" I said sarcastically to myself.

It wasn't long until we were in the car. "Maybe he is still sleeping" I said trying to make Daniel turn the car around.

He just brushed me off "Nice try".

You may be asking yourself, come on Em, stop being such a wuss. Or why are you so scared, you are in a relationship with the guy after all. But it's not that simple. I was more than scared, I was terrified.

It must have shown too because Daniel commented "Aw Em, are you worried?"

"Extremely" I replied. I tried to stop my hands from trembling and shaking but it wasn't working.