Primo

??? Pov.

I was sleeping peacefully when someone burst into my room, screaming.

???: WAKE UP Y/N AHHH!!!!

I shot up from my sleep. I looked at the girl in front of me with anger and shouted.

Y/n: *breathing heavily* KANG FUCKING JINSA, I TOLD YOU THE 100TH TIME NOT TO FUCKING BURST IN MY ROOM LIKE THAT.

Jinsa: *smirked*, And it's the 100th time I told you that I wouldn't listen to you.

I moved to the edge of the bed to pick up my shoe and throw it at her, but she dodged it perfectly and laughed at me, making me angry.

Y/n: I'll kill you.

Jinsa: You can't. I know you love me too much for that.

Y/n: unfortunately.

I stood up, went to her, and kicked her ass out of the room, saying, Get out and close the door.

Author Pov.

Jinsa pouted and said coldie huffing, and she went from there.

Y/n gets ready for college.

Her outfit

She comes to the living room

???: Again?

Y/n: what?

???: You again wear black, seriously?

Y/n: "scoff" Layba You know very well how much I love black!

Layba: Yeah, yeah, whatever.

Jinsa: But at least try to wear some other colors too.

Y/n: I do wear other colors, like black, white, grey, blue, and... She became silent.

Layba: That's it; you don't wear other colors, just these four.

Y/n: okay enough! We should go; we're getting late; let's go!

She said it with a straight face. They sighed, just nodded, and left for their car.

Y/n put the music, or should I say blast the music, in the car. They enjoyed the music while singing loudly, but suddenly y/n stopped the car with a halt.

Jinsa: What happened, Y/n? Why did you stop the car like that? I don't want to die yet, and I'm still a virgin.

Y/n rolled her eyes.

Y/n: If you look in front, you'll know the reason

She said she was unbuckling her belt and going out. They were both confused, but their eyes widen when they see a little boy standing in front of their car.

She got out of the car and looked at the little guy. He looked scared, so she bent down on his level and asked

Y/n: Omo, bub, Are you okay?