Ottavo

???: What are you doing?

Layba: *rolled eyes* What do you think I'm doing? You're losing too much blood! I'm trying to stop it!

I said this while trying to make him sit and put that scarf around him and tie it to his wound. I was almost done, but when I looked up, we were so close that we were only inches away from each other. We flinched away when suddenly we heard a gunshot from afar, followed by shouting. I saw his eyes widen and curse.

???: Fuck shit, they're coming.

Layba: *scared* Who? Who is coming?

???: Go a-away they're coming. They'll hurt you too, r-run!

Layba: *widens eyes* No, I'm not leaving you here.

Without thinking twice, I grab his arm, trying to make him stand. and he asked with a confused look.

???: W-what are you doing?

Layba: C'mon, we don't have time; my apartment is near; we can go there.

??? Pov.

Is she kidding? How can she let a complete stranger get into her house? I mean, she is either too innocent or she's dumb! Then we got to her apartment, and she made me stand beside her door, and her hands were shaking a little. I think she was scared because she kept looking around while attempting to find her keys in her bag but failed because she was looking around more than trying to find her keys. Then I spoke.

???: If we keep on standing here, they will surely find us.

Author Pov.

She then immediately looked inside her bag and found the keys. She sighed in relief and opened the door while grabbing his arm to support him and guide him in. She made him sit on the couch, and she then left to lock all the doors and windows. She was peeking outside the window to see if there was anyone. ??? chuckled at her cute behavior, but his smile fell as he thought about how she'd react when she came to know who he was. He came out of his thoughts when she came and said:

Layba: Now tell me why I shouldn't call the ambulance.

???: I already told you I couldn't tell you t-that.

Layba: *Sigh* then what should I do? huh? then give me the number of anyone so that someone could come and pick you up or something like that because you can't die here at least.

???: I d-don't remember a-anyone's number.

Layba: *facepalm* Aishhh!

After some time, she took out her phone and started to call someone.

???: Who are you calling?

Layba: Shut up! 

She said this and glared at him. He gulped, but again asked

???: Don't call the ambulance. I'll just go.

He said this and tried to stand up, but she was looking at him like she would kill him, but he ignored her and stood up with the most difficulty. She sighed and spoke.

Layba: I'm not calling the ambulance; I'm going to ask my friend if she knows someone who can help us right now. You're losing blood! now sit!

He sat down again. He was getting tired, and his vision was becoming blurry. The last thing he heard was her sweet, angelic voice, and that's it. Everything turned black.

Layba's Pov.

I don't know what his problem is; he kept saying not to call an ambulance. I was thinking about what I should do, then suddenly I remembered someone who was Jinsa's friend and was a doctor. but I don't have his number. Jinsa surely has it, but I can't call her because she will ask too many questions. So I decided to ask Y/n if she would help me. I grabbed my phone and started to dial her number, but someone interrupted me. He spoke, asking me whom I was calling. First, I told him to shut up, but he didn't listen to me and started to get up to leave. I was pissed at his behavior. Then I explained, and he sat down again. I called Y/n, but she wasn't picking up, but then my eyes landed on him, and he was closing his eyes. Slowly, my eyes widened. I rushed to him and spoke, patting his face.

Layba: *panic* Hey, hey, don't close your eyes!

But he closed his eyes. Oh no, he passed out. I immediately called Y/n again, and this time she picked up and spoke.

Y/n: *cold*What?

I spoke in panic.

Layba: Y/n, Y/n, can you please ask Jinsa to give you the number of her friend who was a doctor? 

Y/n: *her voice softens while listening to the panicked voice* Hey, hey, calm down, yeah? and tell me what happened.

I tried to calm down and told her that I needed a doctor.

Y/n: Why? Are you okay? Did you hurt yourself? Are you hurt badly? I'm coming right now!

Layba: NO! I mean, no need; I'm not hurt. Just don't ask questions; I'll tell you everything later. Just do me a favor and call her and ask her for the doctor. Don't tell her that I'm asking for the doctor, please.

Y/n: Okay, fine! I'll call her.

Layba: Okay, hurry up, please. and message me the number.

Y/n: hmmm.

Then I cut the call while waiting for her message. I went to see the boy and tried to check if he was still alive while putting my finger in front of his nose to feel for any signs of breath. I sighed in relief that he was still alive, then I heard a ding sound. (Author: Dingg Dongg~) I saw Y/n's message; she sent me the number, which I hurriedly called after two or three rings. He picked up, saying.

???: hello? Kim Seokjin is speaking.

Layba: Hello, Mr. Kim I'm Layba Jinsa's sister.

Jin: Oh, hello, Layba, Is everything okay? You're calling me at this hour.

Layba: No, I mean yes, but I need your help. and I'm so sorry to call you at this hour.

Jin: It's okay; tell me what happened.

Layba: Can you come to our apartment? It's an emergency.

Jin: If you're injured, you should call an ambulance.

Layba: No! I'm not injured. But someone else is injured, and I can't call an ambulance or anyone else. Just please hurry up, or he'll die.

Jin: Okay, okay, I'm coming.

Layba: And I have one more request.

Jin: *sigh* Yes, what is it?

Layba: *pleading voice* Please don't tell this to Jinsa or anyone else.

Jin: What? Why not?

Layba: Just please; I'll tell you when you will come here.

Jin: Okay, fine!

Layba: Hurry up, please. 

Jin: Ok, I'll be there in a few minutes.

I hung up and waited for him. I checked his breathing from time to time. Just in case. I sat beside him and looked at his face, which had bruises. His lip was busted, and he had a cut on his cheek, but why were those people behind him? He doesn't look like he'll hurt someone; he looks like a bunny with muscles. I came out of my thoughts when the doorbell rang, and I flinched a little. I was scared a little too because of an earlier event that happened while saving that guy. I got up and went toward the door. Before opening, I peeked through the peephole. and I sighed in relief; it was Mr. Kim. I immediately opened the door and asked him to enter. He entered and said

Jin: Now tell me what's wrong.

Layba: come.

I led him to the couch, but when he saw him, his eyes widened, and he rushed to him. I was confused, but before I could ask him, he shouted, looking at the guy.

Jin: *Patting his face* Oh, my God, Jungkook!

Layba: *confused* You know him?

Jin: *Little angry* Yes, who did this to him? And why didn't you call the ambulance?

Layba: It's a long story. and I don't know how he got injured, and he told me not to call an ambulance.

Jin: Aishh, this brat! 

to be continued...