Settimo

Y/n: *raises her eyebrow* You can't walk, and I ain't helping you.

Taehyung: Oh, c'mon, just help me a little. 

Y/n: *coldly* Hell no, if you are this eager to go, then walk on your own.

--------------------------------

Taehyung: *pout* Ok, fine, I'll go on my own.

Y/n: *shaking her head* Who's going to say he's a college student?

Y/n felt bad and guilty when she saw him struggling to walk. She took a deep breath, and before Taehyung fell, she held him. Taehyung smirked in victory. He knew she had a soft heart, but she was masking it with coldness. Taehyung couldn't help but wonder why she wore that cold mask. He wanted to break those cold walls that she had built around herself. Don't get him wrong; he's liked her since he saw her for the first time. As they walked together toward the cafe, Taehyung was staring at her. Then she spoke coldly.

Y/n: The path is in front, not on my face.

Taehyung, come to his senses. and cleared his throat, looking in front. They entered the cafe. Y/n made him sit and left for coffee.

Y/n Pov.

I made him sit on one of the tables. and left him there to get my coffee as I was getting late. But when I got into the kitchen of the cafe, what I saw made my eyes widen in surprise. I gasped loudly and blushed, looking at two figures making out on the kitchen counter; they were too immersed to notice me. It was Layba and Jungkook. I was about to say something when Jungkook started to leave kisses on her neck while trying to unbutton her shirt, which made me angry.

Y/n: *yelled* What the hell!

They both flinched and backed away when Layba saw me. Her eyes widen as she looks at me. And I could feel another person behind me. I knew who it was. It was Kim.

Y/n: *death glare* What do you think you were doing?

She was about to say something, but I stopped her by showing my hand. So she kept quiet. And then I looked at Jungkook, glaring at him and pointing my finger at him, and I spoke.

Y/n:And YOU! 

He was looking nervously at me.

Jungkook: Y-yes?

Y/n: You better not fuck her before marriage, or else I'll cut that little friend of yours off. Understood!

He immediately put his hand on his crotch area, hiding it, and nodded. I looked at them the last time, and then I turned around and spoke angrily.

Y/n: Can't you stay in one place!

Taehyung: *nervously* I heard your shouting, which is why I came to check.

Y/n: *coldly* Jungkook, drop your friend off; he's injured.

Then I left to make my own coffee. My hands were shaking due to anger. Whenever I get angry, my hands shake. I was struggling to put coffee powder into the machine; it was spilling around. Then someone grabbed my hand. I flinched a little but relaxed, realizing it was Layba. I sighed, put down the coffee powder, and turned to Layba and cupped her face.

Y/n: *gentle voice* I'm sorry. I know it's your life, and I'm not one to interfere, and I know you've grown up enough to know what is wrong and what is right. I'm just worried because you're like my little sister.

Layba: *warm smile* I know, Y/n, you don't have to explain. I know you're worried. Don't worry, okay?

Y/n: *small smile* He's a good person; keep him.

Layba: *blushing while nodding* I will.

Y/n: *teasing smile* Oh, look like someone is blushing.

Layba: *Red like a tomato* Yaah! hajima!

suddenely She smacked me a little hard on the head.

Y/n: Owwww, what was that for?

Layba: For thinking you don't have any rights over me. You're just like Jinsa to me. By the way, don't tell this to Jinsa; she will kill me.

Y/n: Don't worry, I won't. Now, can you please make me coffee? I'm hella late. and you know how I want my strong capuccino.

Layba: *rolls her eyes* Yeah, yeah, I know.

Layba Pov.

I started to make her "strong" coffee. It wasn't any different from a cappuccino. It was a little more bitter than a cappuccino. Apparently, she liked it that way. When the coffee was done, I gave it to her. She was about to leave, and Jungkook spoke while whining to me.

Jungkook: She doesn't like me.

Before I could say anything, Y/n cut me off.

Y/n: If I didn't like you for her, you wouldn't be standing so close to her.

I chuckled at her response. And she left for work. Then Jungkook comes to me and pecks me while saying

Jungkook: She is scary.

Layba: *chuckled* She's like this, very protective over us and loves us a lot but would never show it.

Jungkook: Alright, then I'm leaving. Have some work with him. I love you, babe.

Layba:Ok, I love you too.

He left from there. I was thinking how lucky I am to have him in my life. Then I started to think about our first meeting.

flashback

Today I was going home walking because Y/n and Jinsa had already left for work. Actually, I was overworked today because my boss was being too bitchy. He gave me a lot of work. As I was late, they left for work. So I was walking in the middle of the night, and Jinsa and Y/n were worried about how I would go home alone at this hour. but I assure them that it would be fine. But honestly, it's scary.

Layba: (gulping while looking around and mumbling) It's okay, Layba; you're almost there; it's just one alley away.

I walked hurriedly, but I came to a stop. because I heard a groan followed by coughing. I was scared as hell.

Layba: *frowns* Who can be there?

I asked practically no one. And again, I heard someone groan. I gained a little courage, and I saw an alley where the voice was coming from. I wanted to just back away and ignore it, but then again, I heard it. Aishh, what if someone is injured? What if I get into trouble, and what if that someone is dangerous? Again, I heard it. Let's just go and check it out. I'm too curious right now. I just hope I don't get in trouble. I took slow steps and tried to be as quiet as possible. So whoever that is won't notice me. If I sense even a little bit of danger, I'll run like a... uhm... cheetah. Yeah, a cheetah, right! I laughed silently. Then my smile dropped. When I saw an injured man with a blood pool sitting on the ground with his back against the wall, I was beyond shocked. I rushed to him, bending down to his level, and I asked

Layba: Omo, What happened to you?

??? remains silent.

Layba: Omo, let me call the ambulance.

I was about to call when the man spoke in a hoarse voice.

???: N-no, N-no, don't call the ambulance.

Layba: *frown* What? Why not?

???: I-I c-can't tell you t-that just d-don't call the a-ambulance.

Layba: What the hell, Are you mad? You're going to die if you don't go to the hospital!

???: No, just d-don't okay!

Layba: *frustrated* Aishh, why are you so stubborn? Then what should I do? I can't just leave you here in this state!

Then my eyes landed on his wound; it was on the side of his stomach, and the blood was oozing out immediately. I took out a clean scarf from my bag. And was about to wrap it around him when he spoke, pausing me.

to be continued...