Sesto

Author Pov.

They both stood up, but Taehyung stood up with little difficulty; he was trying not to make it obvious that his leg was wounded. Y/n's car was near where she entered; she was anxious and frustrated. She was near the car, and then she saw Taehyung a little far away coming towards her limping? 

Y/n: Why is he limping? 

And suddenly his leg gave up, and he fell on his knees. Y/n sees this and hurriedly goes to Taehyung.

Y/n: Oh my god, what happened? Are you okay?

Taehyung: *lied* Yeah, yeah, I'm fine; I just twisted my ankle.

Y/n: *sarcastically* Oh? from when "the twisted ankles" bleed

Taehyung: *sighs* Okay, I accept that I lied. If I tell you how I got this wound, you'll be scared.

Y/n: *chuckles bitterly* I'm not scared of death; what else is left behind?

Taehyung: *surprised and curious* What do you mean by that?

Y/n: *ignore his question* You need to go to the hospital.

Taehyung: *shout* NO!

Y/n: *startled* What is wrong with you, Kim?

Taehyung: Sorry, I meant we can't go to the hospital.

Y/n: *raised her eyebrow* Why not?

Taehyung went silent.

Y/n: *sigh* You're not going to answer, are you?

Taehyung shook his head.

Y/n: Ok, whatever, come.

Y/n helps him walk toward the car seat and makes him sit. then left, and she came back with a first aid kit for Taehyung, who was about to put on his belt but stopped when he saw her with the first aid kit. Taehyung was confused about what she was doing, then she spoke.

Y/n: *expressionless face*, take out your leg.

Taehyung: W-what?

Y/n: *coldly* You heard me!

Taehyung did as he was told, and then Y/n went a little close to him. Taehyung was surprised at the close proximity. Y/n opened the dashboard of the car and grabbed a cutter, then Taehyung noticed the cutter in her hand, and his eyes widened. and spoke while retrieving his leg.

Taehyung: What are you going to do with that thing?

Y/n: *rolls her eyes* to cut your jeans

Taehyung: why?

Y/n: *annoyed* Will you shut up!?

Taehyung was about to say something, but he saw the death glare, so he shut his mouth. He totally forgot who he actually was. Y/n then cut open his jeans and started to check the wound; it was a little lower than his knee, and she questioned him.

Y/n: How did you even get this wound?

Taehyung Pov.

Taehyung: *In mind* should I tell her? Nope, at least not now.

Taehyung: *lied* I was going home on my bike when suddenly something came in front of me—a cat, yes, a cat. and I immediately turned left and went to the alley going through it. I looked back to see if the cat was okay or not, but when I turned, there was a huge tree, and my bike crashed into the tree. My leg was under the bike; that's how I got this wound, and the—owww, that hurts.

I hissed loudly that she was putting on antibiotic ointment.

Y/n: Oh, c'mon, bear a little bit of pain.