Tredicesimo

Taehyung: I will answer your every question. First, let's have breakfast, okay?

I nodded my head.

Taehyung: *softly* C'mon, I'll give you some clothes. Take a shower and get ready, okay?

previous.

I again nodded. I didn't have the energy to speak. and I was embarrassed too. I always hide myself whenever I get a panic attack. and yesterday he saw me. Then he left to take clothes from his closet. To be honest, I felt disappointed that he left. I wanted to stay in those arms-My eyes widened in horror. What am I thinking? I wanted to slap myself for thinking like that. Then he came and gave me the clothes. I got up, and he showed me the bathroom. I got in, locking the door behind me, and looked in the mirror, and I saw those ugly eyebags from not getting enough sleep. Then I remembered how I fell asleep after having a panic attack. It's impossible for me to fall asleep after having a panic attack. Even with some miracle, I would fall asleep, but I would wake up screaming due to nightmares. Those nightmares are terrifying. Sometimes I wouldn't sleep because of the fear of having nightmares. But today I slept well and didn't even get any nightmares, which is a fucking miracle-a big one. How is it possible? Is it because of him? No, no, it can't be. shaking my head. ignoring my every thought that was running like a wild tiger. I took a quick shower and wore his clothes, and they're too big on me-more so than my clothes that I normally wear. I wear oversized hoodies, sweaters, or shirts most of the time, but these are way too big. And I had to fold these dress pants because they were big too, but at least they aren't revealing. I hate revealing clothes. Let's just go. I got out of the bathroom. I don't know what to do now. I was thinking about how to dry my hair. I look around, trying to find a hair dryer. but nothing, Arghh, I was thinking, then suddenly I hear a knock, making me flinch, then I speak.

Y/n: *stuttering* C-come I-in.

I facepalm myself for stuttering.

on the other side

Taehyung Pov.

I went to the other washroom, got ready,

His outfit.

Then I went to the kitchen to make breakfast and made my way towards my room

Then I went to the kitchen to make breakfast and made my way towards my room. I knocked on the door, and I heard her say, "Come in." I got in, and my eyes widened. Oh, damn, she looks beautiful and cute. Hell, she's adorable in my clothes. I was staring at her until she spoke, making me come out of my thoughts.

her outfit.