Ventisettesimo

Taehyung's eyes widen, and he gulps at the glares he received. Then he stood up, running inside the bathroom, not wanting Kookmin to kill him.

Previous.

Then Jinsa and Layba went towards Y/n and hugged her tightly. Y/n looked at them with a small smile on her face; her cheeks were still a little red.

Jinsa: *teasing* Oho~ Someone is blushy blushy.

Layba: *teasing* and the smile won't leave either~

Y/n: *red cheeks* Yaah, don't tease me, bitches.

Jinsa: *happy teary eyes* Please keep smiling.

Y/n cupped both faces and said

Y/N: *teary eyes* I think I will, and I think this time I made a good choice by accepting him.

Layba: *smile* Yes, you're right; you did make a good choice.

Jinsa: But Y/n.

Y/n: huh? But what?

Layba: What happened when your brother called you?

Y/n then remembered and made a note to tell Taehyung.

Y/n: Noona is at the hospital; he said she's dying because of me.

They both gasped and said,

Jinsa: Then, what are you going to do?

Y/n: I want to meet her and see if she's alright or not.

Layba: That means you are leaving?

Before Y/n could say something, Taehyung interrupted.

Taehyung: *frown* Who's leaving?

He said this while fixing his tie. The three of them flinched a little at the sudden voice, then Y/n spoke.

Y/n: *took a deep breath* Me.

Taehyung froze for a moment, then said

Taehyung: *frowned* What? Why? When? What do you mean?

Y/n: *sighed* Are you going somewhere?

Taehyung: *lied* No.

Y/n: *sighed* Taehyung, I won't go anywhere without telling you anything.

He wasn't expecting her to say that, but who is he to complain? He was happy.

Taehyung: *surprised* Yes, I was going to attend a meeting.

Y/n: When will you come back?

Taehyung: *puzzled and stuttered* Huh? Uh.. a-an H-hour and a half. W-why?

Y/n nodded and said

Y/n: Let's eat something now. We'll talk about this topic when Taehyung comes back.

They all agreed and were leaving. Y/n was second last, and she was at the door, ready to leave, when someone pulled her and closed the door behind her, pinning her to the door.

Then Y/n saw those beautiful almond eyes. staring at her, then she said

Y/n: W-what are you doing?

Taehyung: *deep voice* You won't leave when I come back, right?

Y/n: *small smile* I won't.

Taehyung: *smiled widely* Ok, then give me my goodbye kiss.

Y/n: W-what?

Taehyung smirked and said

Taehyung: You heard me, Petal.

And then he pressed his lips slowly yet passionately. Y/n tried to kiss him back, matching his movements. Taehyung smiled in between kiss, then wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her closer. She held his collar, then Taehyung bit her bottom lip, making her gasp. He took the chance and entered his tongue, tasting every inch of her mouth. They pulled away because of oxygen; they were both breathing heavily; they were staring at each other in silence; they could hear each other's heartbeats, and Taehyung broke the silence.