Quarantottèṡimo

Y/n flinched at the loud voices and sighed at them.

Y/n: *coldly* You can sit there. And tell me, why are you here when everything is finished?

She pointed towards the chairs that were on the right side of the bed in front of the room's door.

Mrs. Sin: We are here because something has left.

Everybody frowned, and Y/n spoke in confusion and anger.

Y/n: No, nothing left! What else do you want from me, huh? Every single shit your son took from me—what is left now?

Taehyung: Petal, calm down.

Mr. Sin: *sigh* We know what he has done. And we are ashamed of what he has done.

Y/n: *sighs* You don't need to; just please leave. I don't want anything or anyone that is related to him. I hope you understand.

Mrs. Sin: Don't worry, we'll leave after this.

She put her hand in the bag, and Vminkook got alert. They immediately took out their guns, pointing at them, thinking they'd take out something to attack. Mrs. and Mr. Sin got hella scared looking at them, then Mrs. Sin spoke while stuttering from fear.

Mrs. Sin: We aren't here to hurt her. We just want our property back, and that's it.

Listening to her, everyone becomes confused.

Y/n: *frown* Taetae, did you hear that? Or am I hearing things?

She said she was thinking she was hearing things.

Taehyung: Property? What the fuck?

Mr. Sin: Yes, property.

Y/n: What are you talking about? I don't understand.

Taehyung: *coldly, deep voice* Is this another part of your plan? Then hear me. I won't let you succeed in your shity plan.

Jungkook came toward Taehyung and whispered in his ear.

Jungkook: Whatever you did with their son, are they here to take revenge?

Taehyung's eyes turned dark upon hearing him. If eyes could kill, Mr. and Mrs. would be ten feet under the ground by now, but then Taehyung felt someone holding his hand while caressing it, trying to calm him. It worked, though, but Taehyung again spoke, and his voice boomed in the now silent room, making them shiver in fear.

Taehyung: If I hear that you're here to harm her or to take any kind of revenge, I will make sure that you suffer worse than death.

Mr. and Mrs. Sin gulped in fear and stuttering out.

Mrs. Sin: N-no, no, just s-sign these; we'll leave immediately and will never show our faces.

Y/n: *coldly* I don't know what property you are talking about because, damn, I don't have anything precious left in this life other than these people you see here!

Mrs. Sin: *sigh* You do have Y/n.

Y/n: *annoyed* Then tell me damn it!

Mrs. Sin: When you got married, you signed more than four papers, isn't it?

Y/n: *uneasy and stuttering* Y-yes?

Mrs. Sin: It's because they weren't just normal marriage documents. They were legal agreements that transferred Jack's property and his company into your name.

To say everyone was shocked would be an understatement.

Everyone: *yelled* WHAT?

Everyone was still processing what they just heard, and then they came out of their shocked state when Y/n spoke.