Ventottesimo

Taehyung: *frown* What do you mean by that? Of course, I'll be scared when I don't find you anywhere. I thought something bad had happened.

Previous.

Y/n just stared at him with teary eyes as he spoke. Y/n: *In mind* I wonder if this man was this scared just because he hadn't found me around. What will he have done if I really am kidnapped or something? I finally have someone who is this worried for me. I'm feeling so happy and lucky that I start to wonder: do I really deserve him? She snapped out of her thoughts. When Taehyung cupped her face, asking

Taehyung: *worried* Petal? What's wrong? Why are you crying?

Y/n frowned in confusion. And touched her face. And then she realized that she was actually crying.

Y/n: Huh. I-nothing ignore it. Let's go. I need to talk to you.

Taehyung didn't say anything, followed her, and both sat down on the sofa.

Taehyung: What is it?

Y/n: *took a deep breath* I want to meet my sister. When my brother called, he said my sister was in the hospital.

Taehyung: Omo, why? What happened to her?

Y/n: I don't know; he didn't tell me what actually happened.

Taehyung: Hmm, then let's go.

Y/n looked at him with wide eyes.

Y/n: You are not coming with me.

Taehyung: *frown* What? Why not?

Y/n: Taehyung, the rumors that Bastard said about me to my family will come true for them because my family is made up of very narrow-minded people. They don't accept boyfriend-girlfriend relationships. They only believe in arranged marriages.

Taehyung: And you want me to let you go to that place all alone? Then, a big no!

Y/n: Tae-

She got cut off.

Taehyung: No, hell no, I'm not letting you go there all fucking alone.

Y/n: Taehyung, it's not a big deal. I am going to my family, not some enemies.

Taehyung: *frowned and a little angry* Who are you calling family? The one that threw you out when you needed them? Or the one who didn't even hear your side and called you with names—not even enemies would do such shits.

Y/n just looked down, not knowing what to say. Taehyung looked at her, held her hands, and said

Taehyung: Look at me, Petal.

Y/n looked at him with teary eyes.

Taehyung: *sighs* I know you still love them, but I just don't trust any of them. Please. It's not safe for you. It's like jumping off a cliff. And do you think I'll let you do that?

Y/n: Then what do you want me to do? I want to see my sister! I can't just stay here, knowing she is at the hospital. What if something bad happened to her?

Everything went silent.

Taehyung: Do you not have someone's number who could tell you about your sister?

Y/n: No, whoever I call, they'll just talk bad; no one is going to talk to me nicely or tell me about my sister's condition.

Taehyung: Okay, but we can think, right? We can make a plan and then leave.

Y/n: Do you want me to wait until tomorrow?

Taehyung: If you can, then it will be good.

Y/n thought for a while, then nodded.