Diciannovesimo

He said that and kicked him, who screamed loudly. He then shot him until his bullets were finished. After his bullets were finished, he started to kick him, even though he was dead. Jimin held him, saying

Jimin: Enough Taehyung Enough!

Previous.

on the other side

Y/n's Pov. 

We all went out. I sat in the backseat, knowing they would take time. I knew what Taehyung was about to do. I put my head in the window so I could see the sky. My back was resting on the door, and my legs were on the seat. The sky was clear now that I stared at the stars; there were many. and loved the stars. I don't know why, but I loved them. I talked to the stars. You think I might be crazy, but when you don't have someone, you tend to do some shit like this. but now I have Jinsa and Layba. They do listen to every bullshit I say without making me feel like I am bothering them or something. Then I started to think he had come back. Why? What did I ever do to him? Is he here to take revenge? that I sent him to jail. But now I think How is it possible that he came out of jail this early? He was supposed to stay there for 19 years. Aishh, what did I expect from that bastard? The bastard can do anything. He has his own ways. Is he the mafia too? I don't think so! When I said Mafia, the only one that came to mind was Taehyung. Then I remembered what he had done earlier. I was shocked by what he did to that man. Wow, that's new because no one ever did anything for me. Everyone just hurt me physically and mentally; they never thought I was human too. Does he really love me this much, even after knowing about me? but I can't trust him easily. Y/N you are literally going to his house! I was battling with my thoughts when Jinsa spoke. I didn't notice when she entered the car.

Jinsa: Y/n, okay, spill!

I just shook my head continuously, not wanting to talk. It's not that I didn't want to talk to her; I just couldn't bring myself to say a word. At least not now. Jinsa immediately understood that I wasn't able to speak.

Jinsa: It's okay; it's totally fine whenever you can, okay? come here.

She said this and opened her arms. indicating that I should hug her, and I did. We hugged for a while, and that's when we heard a knock on the window. We flinched and saw Layba standing there with an angry face. We looked at her in confusion as to what had happened to her. Jinsa opened the door and asked

Jinsa: What's wrong? Why do you look angry?

Layba: *Pout* No, no, you guys hug. I'm going to my kookie. No one loves me here. Only my kookie loves me.

We look at her. Oh, she was jealous. I smiled a little, and Jinsa spoke.

Jinsa: *tease smile* So, our jelly baby, do you like hugs now?

Layba: *disgusted face* Hell no, I only like Kookie's hugs.

Jinsa and I looked at each other, and then Jinsa smirked, looking at Layba.

Layba: Why are you looking at m-

She stopped when she realized her eyes were widening and was about to run when Jinsa pulled her into the car. and we hugged her; she was fake crying. while saying

Layba: Kookieeeee, save meeee!

Jinsa: You asked for it.

and we started to tickle her; she was laughing, as we got distracted from stress a little. But on half way, we all flinched badly when we heard gunshots. Jungkook came, saying

Jungkook: C'mon, let's go; they're about to come back!

I saw a lot of bodyguards going inside the apartment. We three got scared, thinking they came back. Then Jinsa asked