Sedicesimo

⚠️WARNING⚠️

MENTION OF RAPE

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

----------------

She thought she could finally be free, but fate had other plans, and she fainted. Everyone screamed Y/N!!!!

Previous.

Taehyung ran to her immediately, put her head on his thigh, and started to call her by patting her cheeks. Layba and Jinsa were by her sides, holding Y/n's hands.

Taehyung: Y/N!!! Y/N!!! Baby, open your eyes. Baby, please open your eyes.

But nothing was working. He immediately picked her up in bridal style and took her to the living room. While going there, he asked Layba to bring a glass of water, and Layba hurriedly left to take water after laying her on the sofa. Layba gave her the glass of water and sprinkled it on her, trying to wake her up, but it didn't work either, so he took out his phone and dialed their personal doctor.

And spoke

Taehyung: *tensed* Hyung, can you come to xxx place in a hurry?

Kim Seokjin: Calm down, Taehyung. what's wrong? Why did you seem too tense?

Taehyung: Aishh hyung, just come, naa, it's an emergency!

Kim Seokjin: Okay, okay, I'll be there in a few minutes.

Taehyung cut the call. His face was blank as he was stressed and angered that he would rip that person who caused Y/n this much pain. He took out his phone and called someone.

Bogum: Yes, Boss?

Taehyung: *coldly and scary voice* There was an accident at xxx place. I want to know how it happened and who was involved. I want all the detailed information! Is that clear?!

Bogum: Yes, Boss!

Taehyung cut the call, and that's when the doorbell rang. Jinsa was about to go when Jimin stopped her.

Jimin: No, no, you're not going; it's dangerous.

Taehyung ran towards the door, keeping his hands on his back for his gun, so if there was danger outside,he peeked at the peephole and saw Kim Seokjin standing there. He immediately opened the door and grabbed his hand, dragging him inside.

Taehyung: Hyung Hyung, She isn't waking up. do something!

Kim Seokjin hurriedly started to check on her. After a while, he turned around and looked at the tensed faces. He spoke.

Kim Seokjin: Everybody calm down; she is totally fine. Nothing has happened to her.

Jinsa: *worriedly*, then why did she faint?

Kim Seokjin: She has a fever, and she took on too much stress, so her blood pressure shoot that's why she collapsed.

Taehyung: When is she going to wake up?

Dr. Kim: in maybe 30 minutes, maybe even less than 30 minutes.

Everyone sighed in relief, and Dr.Kim Seokjin gave some medicine for fever. and he left, saying "Try not to give her stress". They nodded, but inside, Layba and Jinsa knew nothing was going to make her less stressed. Then Dr. Kim left, after telling Taehyung that "he needs an explanation." Taehyung just nodded.

Everyone was sitting on the sofas. being worried, Y/n woke up, but she didn't move. She was staring blankly at the ceiling.

After a while, Layba noticed she was awake. So she called her