Dodicesimo

Taehyung Pov.

I ran After her, calling her name. But she didn't listen to me, and she slowed down a little as if she couldn't run anymore. and I took the chance and ran faster. I saw her. She was about to fall down. Before she could fall, I held her. but she panicked more and pushed me, crawling towards the stairs. and she put her legs close to her chest, curling into a small ball. while mumbling continuously something I couldn't hear her. I felt a pang in my heart seeing her like this. So look miserable! This is what she was hiding behind that cold mask. She was shaking badly, and I didn't know what to do.

An idea popped into my head. I saw Jimin standing there. I ran to him and grabbed his phone. He was about to yell but stopped looking at me with a frown. I opened his phone and went to his contacts and saw a name that said "baby doll," and I called Jinsa immediately. She picked up my phone. saying

Jinsa: *worriedly* Hey, babe, is everything alright? Why are you calling me at this hour?

Taehyung: Nothing is alright, Jinsa.

Jinsa: *frowned* What? who's this?

Taehyung: It's me, Taehyung.

Jinsa: *scared* What Are you doing with Jimin's phone? And where is Jimin? Is Jimin okay?

Taehyung: Yes, yes, he's alright, but y/n isn't alright.

Jinsa: *worried and confused* What the? What happened to her? And where is she? Isn't she at work? And what did you do?

Taehyung: Omg, Jinsa, there isn't time for this. Just tell me what to do. I don't know what to do. She isn't right. She is shaking badly, and her breathing isn't normal. She's curled up like a small ball.

Jinsa: concerned*Omo, she's having a panic attack. I'm coming.

Taehyung: There is no fucking time; you will take too much time to reach here. Just tell me what to do. I'll do it. I can't see her like this.

Jinsa: Ok, try to go near her and comfort her in any way possible; just don't force her if she refuses to come close to you. And She'll probably say some harsh words; just don't take them seriously. She is doing it to protect herself.

Taehyung: Okay, I'll try.

Author Pov.

Taehyung gave back the phone to Jimin and tried to go close to Y/n and call her softly. Even calling so softly, she flinched badly; she couldn't help but back away more, trying to hide herself. Taehyung felt terrible, knowing it was his fault too. His eyes became teary, looking at the heartbreaking sight.

Taehyung: *so softly and desperately* Y/n? Baby, it's me. Please let me help you. I promise I won't hurt you, and I won't let anybody hurt you. Just let me help you, and if you feel uncomfortable, push me away. Do whatever you want. Just let me help you.

Y/n spoke with a hoarse voice while stuttering badly, saying

Y/n: N-no, D-don't c-come c-closer; y-you're j-just l-like e-everyone. S-stay a-away f-from m-me.

Taehyung felt Pang in his heart while listening to her words, but he remembered Jinsa's words not to take them seriously. Then he spoke with a heavy heart.

Taehyung: *desperately* Please, Y/n, if I was with bad ones, I wouldn't have stopped that bastard. Just trust me this time and let me help you. I promise you won't regret it.

Y/n peaked from behind her arms. She saw Taehyung with pleading eyes as he spoke so desperately. She hesitated a little but still nodded. Taehyung immediately went close to her, saying it with a gentle voice.

Taehyung: I'm going to hug you, ok?

Y/n yet again nodded her head. Taehyung slowly wrapped her arm around her so gently and hugged her. She flinched at first, but then Taehyung whispered to her.

Taehyung: Shhhh.. It's okay. Everything is fine, Bub.

Y/n was still breathing heavily. Taehyung picked her up, making her sit on his lap and rocking her back and forth. whispering sweet nothing in her ear and placing Y/n's hand on his chest while saying

Taehyung: Follow my heartbeat. Try to take deep breaths.

Y/n did as she was told, and fortunately, it worked. After like 11 minutes, Y/n's breathing was back to normal. She took a deep breath, placed her head on his chest, and was tired. Y/n felt so safe and comfortable that she fell asleep in his lap. Taehyung saw that she fell asleep, and he sighed in relief. He kissed her head, and Y/n snuggled more on his chest while holding his collar tightly. He knew Jimin was still sitting behind him.

Jimin Pov.

Jimin (in mind): What is happening? I was beyond shocked to see my boss like this with someone other than his family friends. I never Saw this side of my boss, even when my boss, Kim Taehyung, was with his family. He wouldn't act like this at all. I never saw my boss so desperate. I came out of my thoughts when he spoke.

Taehyung: * deep, cold voice* Jimin, I want him in my basement. Alive.

And I knew that it wasn't Kim Taehyung speaking. It was The V. The Mafia King V

Jimin: *while standing up* Yes, Boss.

end of Jimin Pov.

Author Pov.

Jimin left to do his work. Then Taehyung looked at the little girl in his arms and smiled, looking at her, who was sleeping with her cheek pressed against his chest, forming a cute pout on her face. He picked her up slowly and gently, taking her to his room. Placing her gently on the bed, he was about to back away, but Y/n was holding the collar of his shirt so tightly that her knuckles turned white. He tried to release his collar, but she wouldn't let go of him, so he just took off his big beige coat and laid beside her. who immediately snuggled closer to him.

Taehyung: *chuckled silently*in mind* First, she didn't even let me get near her, and now she's holding me like her life depends on it. Then he was thinking about what had actually caused her to have a panic attack. Thinking like this, he fell asleep.

Next Morning

Taehyung was the first one to wake up. He didn't want to wake Y/n as he was scared of how Y/n would react seeing him laying beside her, and he started to admire her beautiful face, suddenly. He saw that Y/n had started to move in her sleep. He immediately closed his eyes. And Y/n opened her eyes and saw a handsome face. Then she realized it, widening her eyes in panic, and tried to back away, but she hissed loudly. Taehyung opened his eyes when he heard her hissing. and said

Taehyung: *worriedly* Hey, hey, relax. It will hurt more.

She looked at him, not knowing what to do. Her hands were hurting from gripping his shirt the whole night. She couldn't feel her hands. He tried to open her hands slowly so as not to hurt her; she just stared at him.

Y/n Pov.

I stared at him. He's being so gentle with my hands, trying not to hurt me. Why? I looked around and thought, How did I get here? Where am I? Did he bring me here? If Yes. But why? Why is he showing so much sympathy? Does he pity me? Why did he help me? Why is he doing all of this? What does he want from me? Why does he care?

Is it an act of humanity? I had so many questions I wanted to ask him. As if he read my mind, he said:

Taehyung: I will answer your every question. First, let's have breakfast, Okay?

I Nodded My head

Taehyung: *softly* C'mon, I'll give you some clothes. Take a shower and get ready, okay?

to be continued...